NGO for Agriculture

Hi Could anyone please help me out in finding NGOs specifically concentrating towards indian agriculture? There are some serious problems in our country’s agriculture (say for eg: the gap of profit between farmers and retailers, floods …

Hi

Could anyone please help me out in finding NGOs specifically concentrating towards indian agriculture?

There are some serious problems in our country's agriculture (say for eg: the gap of profit between farmers and retailers, floods like the recent one in Andhra, infrastructure development etc). Are any NGOs seriously contributing towards these problems?

I'm very much interested to be a part of Agriculture NGO but I dont' know how to be a part of it. I feel agriculture is india's backbone and we should give more priority to this

Thanks & Regards
Visha

pradan - Pradan - Home

check it out if it matches your requirement

Hi Visha,

Get in touch with someone from SP Jain, Mumbai. They should help you out on this. SP Jain students have a 2 month summers internship with an NGO during the course of their MBA program. Some of them would have worked in this sector, or they can provide information on NGO working in this sector.

Regards,

Pranav