NGO at Hyderabad

Hi All, I am in the process of starting an NGO at Hyderabad, which will help to educate poor and needy children, who do not have the privilege of going to schools. There are more objectives and details about the NGO’s objectives, that I shall…

Hi All,

I am in the process of starting an NGO at Hyderabad, which will help to educate poor and needy children, who do not have the privilege of going to schools. There are more objectives and details about the NGO's objectives, that I shall share eventually.

If you want to join, please let me know. This is your chance to do your bit and help turn the bleak future of the unfortunate children into a better tomorrow.

Lets join hands and work together to bring a smile on each child's face!

Thanks

Im in...can gather a few more ppl if required in Hyderabad...

Hi,

I am at Hyderabad and I am really interested.
Please put up the details or PM me.

Varun

More details would be appreciated... I live in hyderabad but studying in Vellore.. Would be more than willing to help if there's a possibility.

Thanks.

Hey!i am from hyd and would love to help!
do let me know further details about the plan!!:cheerio:

Hi,
I am working in HYD for last 3 years.Count me in.
Will be happy to help the children make their dreams come true.
Can arrange more people\resources if needed.
Please share\PM the other details as rohit asked.

Hey Great job..I really wanted to join an NGO..But din't know where to start with..Had planned a small venture with friends but couldn't start it...
The Moment i saw the thread NGO in Hyderabad..I was so happy..
Do count me in..I will be more than happy to be a part of it..
Please do tell the details...
Thank you...:cheerio::cheerio:

Thanks All, for your prompt responses!

As rightly pointed out by Rohit and most of you, I am putting down a few details about the NGO - a very brief outline. More details to follow.

The Goals:

1. Education - The prime differentiator of progressive and retrograde societies : First, eradicate illiteracy - Goal : 100% Literacy.

2. Second, high school education for all - focus on girl child. Special focus on slum children in and around hyderabad.

3. Encourage and motivate parents of children subjected to child labor to liberate their children, impart vocational based training to help them in bringing financial stability to their homes.

4. Help workers acquire basic communication skills to help them move to more stable jobs.

(There are a few more objectives and projects that the NGO will deal with. But to begin with the focus will be on the above points)

Need Volunteers and Program Co-ordinators

1. At the moment, the NGO needs volunteers and the only major requirement is - committment to the cause. (I'll post the action items soon)

2. A couple of hours in the weekend will help a great deal.

I request you all to spread the word and pull in volunteers at Hyderabad to help reach our goals. There are some appalling data, statistics and facts which I shall post next, regarding the conditions in which these children survive - We need to join forces to help these kids.

It is only with your help that the NGO can make a big difference in the lives of our less fortunate brothers and sisters.

Thanks a ton for your co-operation. I shall post more details and the NGO site/url where you will find the contact details (This is in the formation stage). You may contact us accordingly. I shall organize a meeting with interested voluteers and program co-ordinators eventually, and discuss the action items at length.

Looking forward to meeting you all soon,
Nitu

Nitu

Thanks for that.
Have PMed you my details .

count me in.....lookin for more details in the coming days...i ve pmed u my email id .

Hi Guys,

It is great to see so many people interested in doing service to the society. I wanted to introduce to an NGO which I had founded in 2006 when I was in my graduation. It is called Helping Hand Society and today we are working with Sphoorti Foundation for the Helping Hand Sphoorti Children's Home project which supports 80 under-privileged/orphaned/destitute children. I sincerely request interested people to contact us and be a part of our activities.

Please visit us on

Hyderabad NGO working for children- Helping Hand Society (HHS)

Email:
[email protected]

Phone:
9642306888 (Raghava)
8878500909 (Aashish)

With Regards,

Aashish Mylapally
Particpant, PGDM,
Indian Institute of Management Indore

Hi Nitu,

Iam taking a break from my routine schedule and would like to spend this time on good causes. I would really appreciate if I can get an opportunity to volunteer and do my part.

You can reply me at my email address [email protected]

--Shalini.

As rightly pointed out by Rohit and most of you, I am putting down a few details about the NGO - a very brief outline. More details to follow.

The Goals:

1. Education - The prime differentiator of progressive and retrograde societies : First, eradicate illiteracy - Goal : 100% Literacy.

2. Second, high school education for all - focus on girl child. Special focus on slum children in and around hyderabad.

3. Encourage and motivate parents of children subjected to child labor to liberate their children, impart vocational based training to help them in bringing financial stability to their homes.

4. Help workers acquire basic communication skills to help them move to more stable jobs.

(There are a few more objectives and projects that the NGO will deal with. But to begin with the focus will be on the above points)

Need Volunteers and Program Co-ordinators

1. At the moment, the NGO needs volunteers and the only major requirement is - committment to the cause. (I'll post the action items soon)

2. A couple of hours in the weekend will help a great deal.

I request you all to spread the word and pull in volunteers at Hyderabad to help reach our goals. There are some appalling data, statistics and facts which I shall post next, regarding the conditions in which these children survive - We need to join forces to help these kids.

It is only with your help that the NGO can make a big difference in the lives of our less fortunate brothers and sisters.

Thanks a ton for your co-operation. I shall post more details and the NGO site/url where you will find the contact details (This is in the formation stage). You may contact us accordingly. I shall organize a meeting with interested voluteers and program co-ordinators eventually, and discuss the action items at length.

Nitu

Hi Nitu,

I am willing to volunteer on weekend. Please let me know the coordinates if there is volunteers meet.

Hi Ashish,

I had a chance to look at your org HHS and tried to contact you.Please let me know if I can also contribute by volunteering. Thanks

Can you please provide the contact details as the contact numbers are no more working.

@nitu thats exactly what my aim is...!I think educating every child will definitely help our country.!!I just googled and I got this site..so I dnt knw anythn abt this site..so if u cud just send me the details and give me a clear picture of everythn..i wud really be happy to be a part of your NGO.!!

Old thread. New replies.

@visionIIM-ACL