New Version Discussions - April 2013

Hello. New version and loads of new features. Threads, post comments, Karma points. Please ask your questions here. Put your issues, bugs and brickbats here. No asking at random. Regards, Grondmaster

Hello.

New version and loads of new features. Threads, post comments, Karma points.

Please ask your questions here. Put your issues, bugs and brickbats here.

No asking at random.

Regards,
Grondmaster

I have my karma points increasing by all the new likes and all older likes have been ignored, but have seen people getting their older likes being counted in karma. PLease resolve this issue.

Explain the 'Karma' concept... 😃 .Is it just the no. of likes you get?

how to get to older version? I liked that only 😠

Can someone who wants the older version switch back to the older version ???

Older ping's comments not showing @sonnes sir 😐

Please someone explain Townhall !

@70291testengine

I have my karma points increasing by all the new likes and all older likes have been ignored, but have seen people getting their older likes being counted in karma. PLease resolve this issue.

But, i had my old karma points intact.😁

@binaravind

But, i had my old karma points intact.

Thats what.. Just look at my profile.. I have only 12 karma with 800+ posts having more than 1000 likes !

Its Confusing ... Cant get a hang of new pagalguy as yet😟

@70291testengine

Thats what.. Just look at my profile.. I have only 12 karma with 800+ posts having more than 1000 likes !

then, that needs to be fixed ;)

Beside the user pic,earlier we could see the level,like newbie pagal,expert pagal etc..now it can't be seen
Also,the green dot when the user is online can't be seen

The New post Tab,which we could see on the top whenever we were inside a thread,canot be seen now.It was more helpful than the live feed,since live feed only showed the activity in threads only which we subscribed to...while on clicking the new posts button,we culd see everything..It was like an expanded version of the live ticker..

I want my hardcore Pagal thing back!! Karma to baad ki baat hai..😠

Plus now the notifications are not reflecting when you get the pointer on the icon..one has to open all notifications to see it.. p

So the concept of newbie,expert,certified pagal is dead ???????????????????? and less green in new UI 😞

@[8964:deepu] sir, With the no. of posts increased.. How can we be a certified pagal n obtain a certificate of insanity nw? :grin: (I mean how many no. of post are needed? mg )

@deepu Will the "invisible" setting be back ?

Change the color to Green in place of this Blue color ... Beta Testing me bhi request kiya tha maine 😃

In the birthday app, why is it that we can see only a limited no. of people's birthday? We can't see the whole list and search for someone particular.. 😞 And also, the earlier version showed the popular and active people at the beginning of the list.. 😐

No 'Groan' button in the new look too...It would be helpful for weeding out the spammers.Just a code snippet which works on the principle "(if no. of groans=> 10) { ban the user for 10 days} or something like that...😃