New to CAT - Please help!

Hi guys, I’d like to first introduce myself. My name is Rishitu Amarnani, currently working as an Image Manager at a PR firm called Perfect Relations in Mumbai. I have just joined TIME classes last month, and will be giving the CAT p…

Hi guys,

I'd like to first introduce myself. My name is Rishitu Amarnani, currently working as an Image Manager at a PR firm called Perfect Relations in Mumbai.

I have just joined TIME classes last month, and will be giving the CAT plus other MBA entrance exams this year.

The issue I am facing is that there is too much information available online, and I'm getting really confused on where to study from. Yes, I understand that there is a pile of resources and how much ever I can lay my hands on to prepare is great. But still, I'm yet just very confused right now.

Can someone experienced please help me with the material I should be following to prepare for CAT? Kindly find below the material I have with me right now:

Quantitative Ability

TIME books
Arun Sharma book
Quantum book by Sarvesh Verma
R S Aggarwal book
Vedic maths book by Aditi Singhal

Verbal Ability

TIME books
Arun Sharma book
Norman Lewis vocabs

Logical Reasoning

TIME books
Arun Sharma book
R S Aggarwal book
Shakuntala Devi book

Data Interpretation

TIME books
Arun Sharma book

GK

Manorama 2013

Besides the above, can someone please help with me what material I should be following?

Some queries from my end:
- Should I be referring to Nishit Sinha's books?
- Should I be referring to Career Launcher / Testfunda / IMS material?
- I'm pretty bad at Verbal Ability. What books should I be looking at for VA?
- I'm pretty bad at Vocabulary, except Normal Lewis any other suggestions? Also should I buy those flash cards available in the market?
- I'm pretty bad at RC's too, any suggestions?
- Suck at GK too, how to build on it?
- I see zillion online links on Pagalguy for extra problems, vocabs, gk etc.. Very confusing! Anyone can share the important select ones which I can refer to?

Sorry for the zillion questions. But would really appreciate some help. I kind of lost, and I'm one of those who can't concentrate till everything isn't organized on my end.

Thanks for the help guys. Must say this is a rocking platform for CAT aspirants. Just need to learn how to use it though, pretty confused there too 😃

Thanks
Best Regards,
Rishitu Amarnani

@Rishitu

You have got lot of good material. It's more than enough. You will find RS agrawal in my Book Bin...keep away with that I rarely touch books. PG is enough.. just like any other Preparatory Forum, You ll get used to PG once you are regular here.
And Sorry for tacit reply.

ATB

@Rishitu

you have amazing collection of all the stuffs and really don't think that you need anything else apart from all these things.

if I would have those books,then i could have spent all my time just looking at those piles of books;-)

Just like @vivekrajarshi , i also rarely touch books:-);-)