New IIMs GDPI calls

Please post your percentiles and categories.And the institutes you've received a call from

Please post your percentiles and categories.

And the institutes you've received a call from

The site is down so rather than posting in individual college threads, consolidate it here so that we can get an idea of the cut offs.

Its written that new IIMs are expected to call around 10000 students...but at 96.82 OA cutoff...they wud get only arnd 5500 students....what abt odr 4500 students??

Hi...I had received cash prizes of around 15k for being the top scorer in the college...can that be considered as

Intra-School/Intra College scholarship???

hi, I have a backlog in my 3-2 semester. unfortunately there are no advanced supplementary exams in our college. I've been called for the interview of 6 new iims, iim indore. can my poor academics cost me big time. pls help me

hi..i have wat, pi on feb 25th for 6 new iims in bangalore...they say i've to bring the original marks lists of my qualification to the interview, but they are with my college authorities as i am a final year student of b.pharmacy...what to do now? are'nt attested copies enough?

i have to report at 9AM. At what time approximately will i be free? @MasterOfTheTige

Puys.. major problem. Did not save my personal details form. Can I retrieve it now. That link where we could log in has expired. Please help ASAP !!