New IIM shortlist out

Have got mail from IIM Trichy regarding shortlist for pi & wat. check your spam folder guys.

Have got mail from IIM Trichy regarding shortlist for pi & wat. check your spam folder guys.

The website says result will be out on 30th. Is there any notification on their website?

Got the mail in SPAM...PI dates will be announced on 30th

Everybody is getting call from new IIMs it seems. Is it legitimate?

anyone can post the percentile details on which they got the mail ??

Got a call from New IIMs...Now the portal of IIM Trichy said that the list of student selected by older iims, which included IIM Kozikode too, will be set aside and rest will be sent a call...does this mean that I will not recieve a call from IIMK????

What about IIM Rohtak cutoffs .. Can some one please throw some light regarding the same?

What are the probable dates/period for WAT/PI????

The mail received says something about "Personal Data Form".Where is it available and how to access it?

The list is out here:

http://www.iimtrichy.ac.in/6iims_admissions/

mail says portal to be activated by 30 will website says fill by 30!!

new iim shortlist out. Please check it in the iim trichy website

Where is the proper list yaar...still dont know If I will be called for the interviews or not ?!?!?!
Such dubious nature of message is not expected from management institutes...
Still showing one or more.....

Koi help kr sakta hai in this regards ?

the personal data form is available. they have also provided the pi-wat date.

got a call from new iims. On the first page they have given me the venue and date of interview. I had not taken note of it. Now while trying to view the page the details are not coming. Can anyone tell me how can i get those details?

Didn't get shortlisted in this list.. any chances of another list ?

Can I request them to re-schedule my PI? I've got it on 20th Feb. I can't attend he PI in Feb, due to some reason.

6/6 + K....and counting :D

On The front page, date, time and venue for WAT and PI is not mentioned. Where can I find it????