New GD/PI Revised list by IIM Bangalore

Hey, IIMB has put up a revised GD/PI call list for the 2005-2007 program. That makes it BACK for me. :: Hope this news makes your day. All the Best. Hey, mods, I know that the Bangalore call thread exists but most wont bother to cā€¦

Hey, IIMB has put up a revised GD/PI call list for the 2005-2007 program.
That makes it BACK for me.

Hope this news makes your day.
All the Best.

Hey, mods, I know that the Bangalore call thread exists but most wont bother to check it now, I just accidentally discovered this Bangalore thing. Plz. let this thread stay on.

All the Best,
...Hanoz.

Thats a shockin news man...100's of posts have been posted trying to explain the IIMB selection criterion.Eager to know others results.Are there many changes or only a few??

I've checked for 2 ppl. myself and Dr. Strangelove (Nityanand), we're both thru Bangalore (making it BLACKI for Strangelove and BACK for me) when we were earlier rejected by B.

Hence up to now 100% change
Check out for urself...
ATB...
... Hanoz

Make that 66.67%
No luck again... wish there were more such lists in the offing (only frm BAKI) - BAKI baki reh gaya!

Now this IS some news.... šŸ˜² šŸ˜² šŸ˜²

Ooooffff!!! Thank god I'm selected again... otherwise this would have been the worst shock of my life!!! :shock:

Know what, i'd saved the IIMB confirmation page just for this day... my god, that was close!!! Ohhh, i nearly felt they'll revoke my call!!! Gosh, imagine living with an IIMB call for a week, and then... Mera sundar sapna toot gaya... :shock:

LOL.... that nearly felt like a heart fail to me. First thing that came to my mind after reading this post was that... dude, ur call is gone!!! :shock:

guys, if your name is not there in the selected list.. pls check your score card also on IIMB site.

for me, it says that my info does not exist in the database (for the score card) ...

guys, pls respond.

Is this true??

one strange thing though is that my score card is not available on thier website.
is this the case with others also??

and is there a new link for IIM B revised shortlist??

hey hanoz..
whats ur cat id n DOB.. jus to add some credibility to ur claim..

Hi
Do i check teh same pgp 2005 shortlist ??
Its dated 22nd december ,i doubt there is gonna be a change here.
someone pls send a link !

Nope
still at LACKI

Unlucky yet again!!!!!!!!!!
NO B what so ever.....Only LACKI for me.........
When i saw this thread, i was so anxious to see the results only to see the dreaded "sorry"...
My score card is also not shown here...does it mean anything? All the B call getters, is it showing your scorecard???????
Respond quickly šŸ˜ž šŸ˜ž šŸ˜ž

Whew!! I've been shortlisted again..

Though there have been some changes from the previous shortlist. There is no batch code mentioned...AND my Interview date has changed...

My date is now 31st March.

and the site seems to be down...the script is timing out for the Score Card...

Really exciting news .. .

But in vain ,, m unlucky again,
so only A for me !!! :!: :!:

And , my scorecard is visible thru IIM B also ,,
infact i checked it thru all 6 ...

hey guys,

Checked the Dec 22nd link. Says 'Sorry....'

Just wondering, is it the same link or is there a new link for the revised list ?

Edit :

Ooopss.. did not read the most important part ....The link clearly says 'revised' list ...

Ya i checked it myself... The list has been revised!!!

More over there have been changes in the interview dates and times... Mine has been shifted to march, it was April earlier... But I'm not sure of sum1 new has made it into IIMB or not.

My CAT R No... 8411134
DOB 03/03/1982

Check it for urself...

hey hanoz..

Look, I'd do so if the moderator feels there is something wrong with the claim . I'd not got a call earlier from B, now I do. I know at least 2 more ppl. who definitely have calls now, when they did not have a call earlier. Once again, i'd gladly give details to the mod. You'll have to take me on face value. Check out others' posts, ppl. have also got their dates changed, and the list clearly says that it is the REVISED GD/PI list.

The link is through the main IIMB website's homepage, PGP2005, click on the url provided, put in dob and CAT ID.

Also, my scorecard link does not open. Nothing wrong with that. It doesn't mean that IIMB doesn't have the scorecards, it simply means that the link doesn't work due to some reason. All IIMs refer to ur scorecard as it is posted on the IIMA site.

...Hanoz

not lucky this time ...
but i still have LACKI :wink:

hey eazy dude.. there had been a couple of instances b4 like this.. thats y .. on top of it u were the only one to claim thus.. no offence buddy..

hanoz Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:11 am Post subject: Re: iimb revisd list..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This_is_neo wrote:
hey hanoz..

Look, I'd do so if the moderator feels there is something wrong with the claim . I'd not got a call earlier from B, now I do. I know at least 2 more ppl. who definitely have calls now, when they did not have a call earlier. Once again, i'd gladly give details to the mod. You'll have to take me on face value. Check out others' posts, ppl. have also got their dates changed, and the list clearly says that it is the REVISED GD/PI list.

The link is through the main IIMB website's homepage, PGP2005, click on the url provided, put in dob and CAT ID.

Also, my scorecard link does not open. Nothing wrong with that. It doesn't mean that IIMB doesn't have the scorecards, it simply means that the link doesn't work due to some reason. All IIMs refer to ur scorecard as it is posted on the IIMA site.

...Hanoz