[New] ESSEC France - Global 1 Yr MBA Program

Dear All, Until last year ESSEC France was offering a traditional Full Time 2 year MBA program for people with relatively low work experience. This program was highly reputed in France as it was part of the French Grand Ecole system, putting …

Dear All,

Until last year ESSEC France was offering a traditional Full Time 2 year MBA program for people with relatively low work experience. This program was highly reputed in France as it was part of the French Grand Ecole system, putting it in the league of HEC. ESSEC also offers various MSc and MBA programs in Luxury and hospitality management. The later being their flagship programs leaning more towards the traditional MBAs.

A few months back ESSEC decided to change their strategy and move towards a system wherein they would follow the European 1 Yr. MBA program format more suited for mid management students with around 5 yrs of work experience. They have now done away with the old 2 yr program and converted it into an MSc. in Management.

This new program seems very interesting with various aspects such as:
- 1 Yr program
- Small intake: 40 students
- Very strict criteria for selection
- Looking to compete with the IMD, INSEAD, LBS bracket in the near to distant future.
- Indian Associate Dean - Ashok Som http://www.ashoksom.com/
- Two Field trips - Eastern Europe and Singapore
- Capstone Seminar and Consulting Project
- And much More

More info. can be found on http://www.essec.edu/

As stated earlier the program seems very interesting and could really become big, just wanted to let the other members know about the program and we could discuss it in more detail.

Thanks,

URSB.

Hey,

I'm a student at ESSEC.Just let me know if you need any info.

Hi,
what is the selection criteria?

Global MBA Program - Admission procedure - Essec

The 2 main things rqd for this program:
Atleast 4-5 yrs of work ex and the quality of work ex.

This is a new program from ESSEC.You would notice that ESSEC is highly ranked in all its programs except MBA.So the main motive of ESSEC to come up with this program is to breach into FT 100 in nxt few yrs..

Hi

I have got a option of Global MBA 2011 sep.
I am an engineer and have a work exp of 3 years. Should i go wid the option. How is the reputation of ESSEC. Is it worth doing the course from there. How is the placement situation there. I will be very much thank full to u if u can help me asap