New entrepreneurship event EPLUS hosted by BIBS

Being at BIBS I was privileged to participate in EPLUS an event that BIBS organized in association with TIMES of INDIA. It was out an out an entrepreneurship program where executives from companies like AG herbs Savourites, TiE and Ontrack Systems…

Being at BIBS I was privileged to participate in EPLUS an event that BIBS organized in association with TIMES of INDIA. It was out an out an entrepreneurship program where executives from companies like AG herbs Savourites, TiE and Ontrack Systems had been invited. Today the event comes to an close but well am already looking forward to the next corporate @ campus event pending this month.. J
I just came back from my session with Mr. B. Hari, President, TiE and Ontrack Systems. Man what inspiration. I think we are very lucky to be so closely kept to the actual corporate domain. Byw whos next at the corporate@campus meet?
Congrats Arav. These days the opportunity measures are just increasing incredibly. Earlier such facilitations would have been a dream. But its good to see that institutes like BIBS IIMC are excessively active in introducing their students to the real life corporate dynamics. Good for us!!
Last month I missed BIBS corporate meet with Mr. Saumit Shankar Das - Senior Manager ESPN. I want to know the dates and the names of the personalities who will visit our campus this time?!?
As soon as they announce the event I will post here.