NEW at PG ... and Confused/Lost ? Check this post out!

Hi all... The purpose of this thread is to help you. If you have any doubts regarding the forum and its usage, post here. anything like 'iima gd/pi' or 'how to change avatar' or 'how to post an attachment' goes here. If you are not very sure,...

Hi all...

The purpose of this thread is to help you. If you have any doubts regarding the forum and its usage, post here. anything like 'iima gd/pi' or 'how to change avatar' or 'how to post an attachment' goes here. If you are not very sure, where to post something, then post that here. MODs/Regular users will help you out in locating the correct thread.

Goodday ,
Chandoo

PG - Changed Title based on abhi_jain's feedback :)

hi...
can anyone tell me if there is a thread on Bussiness GK.. i tried finding on the forum but couldnt find one..
if there is not a thread then shouldnt we start one for those who are trying for XLRI and institutes where we have bussiness GK.
i have also seen that a lot of bussiness related ques are asked and a techie like me dont have much knowledge...

regards

Hi ppl..this was a query in my mind but i didnt know where to post it..well thanx for providing a thread! While this forum is abt CAT, please allow me to stray into a completely different,though associated domain (oxymoron? yes..but read on to understand wat i mean). Is there ANYONE interested in IAS preparation..yes i mean Indian Civil Services Examination. I rummaged thru the net but failed to find a single forum dealing with this exam, which as u may be knowing is a real test of grit and nerves. If anyone is interested please reply or for that matter at least shed some light on a related forum,it will be extremely helpful. I gave CAT this time..got thru SP Jain..but still interested in this battle of an exam. Really sorry for digression,but a reply will be most helpful.

aspirant Says
Hi ppl..this was a query in my mind but i didnt know where to post it..well thanx for providing a thread! While this forum is abt CAT, please allow me to stray into a completely different,though associated domain (oxymoron? yes..but read on to understand wat i mean). Is there ANYONE interested in IAS preparation..yes i mean Indian Civil Services Examination. I rummaged thru the net but failed to find a single forum dealing with this exam, which as u may be knowing is a real test of grit and nerves. If anyone is interested please reply or for that matter at least shed some light on a related forum,it will be extremely helpful. I gave CAT this time..got thru SP Jain..but still interested in this battle of an exam. Really sorry for digression,but a reply will be most helpful.

Welll some time back remeber seing an ias forum in mba busters. but i wont advise you that. Well, start a thread in chit-chat and welcome all the IAS Enthu janta. there mite be some ppl in the forum interested in that.

Goodluck ,
Chandoo

chando...sir...how and wen do i become the addict..iam here in this forum for quite some time...is the number of posts the criteria....sorry for such an elementary question in this gigaintic foruim...
see u soon..
sivaram

sivaram_cataspirant Says
chando...sir...how and wen do i become the addict..iam here in this forum for quite some time...is the number of posts the criteria....sorry for such an elementary question in this gigaintic foruim...

2 - Cat Newbie
15 - Cat Expert
50 - Cat Guru
75 - CATAHOLIC
125 - Cat Maharaja
200 - Cat Adddict

ps : Qns only for Chandoo eh ?

No man, he is my friend.

No man, he is my friend.

Its obvious from the Salutations

I am facing this problem for quite some time, in fact from the very first day I came to this forum. This might sound strange but whenever I want to post a reply and I type a word or a message in the text box it take ages for the word to appear on screen. It is like the webpage gets sort of sluggish and keeps getting stuck. That is why every time I need to type the messages in a word document and copy+paste in the text box of the forum. I think the problem is with the software in my computer. Can anybody tell me how to correct this problem?

Ps: I dont use dial-up and have a cable connection for internet.

Thanks

I am facing this problem for quite some time, in fact from the very first day I came to this forum. This might sound strange but whenever I want to post a reply and I type a word or a message in the text box it take ages for the word to appear on screen. It is like the webpage gets sort of sluggish and keeps getting stuck. That is why every time I need to type the messages in a word document and copy+paste in the text box of the forum. I think the problem is with the software in my computer. Can anybody tell me how to correct this problem?

Thanks

one thing is there will be some delay in loadin all the pictures in the page. so, takes sometime. Moreover, there mite be some problem with your comp or version of IE.
Lets wait for PGs answer to this question

No man, he is my friend.

Its obvious from the Salutations

hey anil..... err..anil sir...
anil..manaki..maniki...ee..prasnalu..avasarama...i bore u day in and out with chat....feeling guilty for that...now
am facing this problem for quite some time, in fact from the very first day I came to this forum. This might sound strange but whenever I want to post a reply and I type a word or a message in the text box it take ages for the word to appear on screen. It is like the webpage gets sort of sluggish and keeps getting stuck. That is why every time I need to type the messages in a word document and copy+paste in the text box of the forum. I think the problem is with the software in my computer. Can anybody tell me how to correct this problem?

sluggishness, in most cases, is an issue with java......load up the latest version of jdk from sun or M$ JVM....that should solve the issue....assuming ur pc ain't in a extremely delirious mood of donating its processing capacities to some trojan et al

Cheers

hEY.....

A doubt here...

Hw duz my points total increase.....dont tell me pot of luk.....i'm not into gambling....
plz do suggest some kewl ways...

ASAP...

VAmSi S.V.
((catapult))

2 points for a reply and 5 points for a new thread ......the simplest way however wud be to shout on the shoutbox...some kind soul wud respond

Cheers

Another one....i'v made more than 15 posts..18th with this one....but i'm still a CAT NEWBIE....when duz that status change???

Regards,

catapult

Check the FAQ section on the top nav bar 😃 Last entry.

uRmad Says
2 points for a reply and 5 points for a new thread

waah.. kya mod hai.. itna bhi pataa nahi ki its 3 points/reply 😉
waah.. kya mod hai.. itna bhi pataa nahi ki its 3 points/reply

lol...lmao kya boloon :oops: :oops: :oops:
Cheers

ps:yaar, let's not junk this thread also 😉

hey i acnt see my name in the prillian list even wen iam online...
even my face (yahoo mesenger says iam not online)
how do i change this...
ir the generous mods like anil and chandoo...soolve this for me...
my yahoo id is :[email protected]
bye bye
sivaram