NEEPCO Recruitment 2012

• Hello Everyone…**If any one have applied for NEEPCO Trainee Engineer Recuitment…Share your viewes and info related to this…*Thanks !!! :slight_smile:

Hello Everyone..

If any one have applied for NEEPCO Trainee Engineer Recuitment...Share your viewes and info related to this..

Thanks !!! :)

Please let me know if Exam date is out..it's almost 3 months since advertisement is out..

Is thee nyone??

I got a call letter for written test to be held on 28 April 2013.....anyone else preparing for the test

When is exam date

neepco k exam ho gaye kya??  bhai log btao

Any one called neepco regarding the exam date???

anybody wih previous year paper of elec/mech...or any idea abt the same

Please clarify Q from mech elec both or will be seperate?

Give your number I will make a group of Neepco trainee engineer electric/MECH post

I don't hv application filled form....how to download this.? I also don't have challan..

Anyone have neepco AE ( electrical) syllabus ????

Neepco has also asked to bring fee paid challan.. But mere paas nhi hai bcoz maine documents ke saath challan bhi bhej diya tha jab form bhara tha... Pls help.. What to do... Sab ke pass challan copy hai kya??? Pls comment

dear friends, please dont panic if u are missing any of the testimonials as asked by neepco in the course of examination, they must be having an option of undertaking for the missing credentials, and waise bhi bht se exams mein testimonials mangwatey hain but submit nahi karte, this is for the authentication of candidature, jo admit card ka proforma hai usko fill kar ke laiye wd wtever testimonials u r hvng wd u. almost sabhi logon ke common issues hain. unko call ki thi mne regarding few issues, they hv assured dt they ll fix it up during xamination, bht se logon ka dual registration ka bhi issue bhi hai jisse do roll no generate huwa hai. please share if any of u hvng ds issue. 

all the best for ur xams..

admit card ka kya seen hai...

admit card by post aane the kya

best of luck puys for tomorrow

what will be the cut off for neepco 2016 for trainee exam

guys lets discus the GK questions