Need your valued suggestion.......

Hi Friends, I need your valued suggestions to show me the right direction. I am feeling quite upset and demotivated. I have a GMAT score of AWA 5.5, M=46, V=28 Total=610. Acads are at 60% although in a sine wave ranging 78% in MBA to 55%…

Hi Friends,

I need your valued suggestions to show me the right direction. I am feeling quite upset and demotivated.

I have a GMAT score of AWA 5.5, M=46, V=28 Total=610. Acads are at 60% although in a sine wave ranging 78% in MBA to 55% in UG and over all extra currcular is at a participant level. No awards or acclaimations. Jobs on Assistant Sales Manager Level.

I had planned of quitting my job in UAE, take GMAT and pursue higher education preferably in ISB/IIMA.

The scores are such that I cannot even think of ISB/IIMA. Recently I had a 'thank you'from IIMC.

I request you all to kindly guide me through the right track.

Should I forget dreaming of High Ranked Institutes???

Being married and away from wife for 2 years (while in UAE), I also dont want to test her patience any further.

PLZ HELP????

Y don`t you give another shot at GMAT?Get a better score and then apply to better colleges.I don`t see any problem otherwise....

Hi,

Take another stab at the GMAT. Your AWA of 5.5 indicates that your writing skills are sound. Hence, pushing up the `verbal' score won't be a significant hurdle, were you to give sufficient prep time. You're just 28. You've got plenty of time to remedy the situation. With sufficient and smart prep, you should be able to muster over 680 in no time; such a score is sufficient to get you an interview call at least from Cal. Good luck.