need us b-schools rankings sorted as per majors

does ne one out there know of a site or has info’ on unvi’ ranked according to the majors…ie all the best unvi’ for Sytems management say or finance…plz help me out…still have to give gmat, but just out of curiosity…?! regards, dj. …

does ne one out there know of a site or has info' on unvi' ranked according to the majors..ie all the best unvi' for Sytems management say or finance..plz help me out..still have to give gmat, but just out of curiosity..?!

regards,
dj.

ps: willing to share full us news 2005 rankings..but dont know how..help plz..?!

Subscribe to USNews.com (fee about $15, good for 1 year). All the rankings wrt different specializations with every minute detail....You get what you want

If you have the details already, let me too know :biggrin:

does ne one out there know of a site or has info' on unvi' ranked according to the majors..ie all the best unvi' for Sytems management say or finance..plz help me out..still have to give gmat, but just out of curiosity..?!

regards,
dj.

ps: willing to share full us news 2005 rankings..but dont know how..help plz..?!

Buy a copy of the "B-School Guide by Businessweek" or "B-School Rankings by WSJ". The answers to your questions may not be directly available, but there is huge amount of informtion with respect to the courses in the schools. This information is not given free at the businessweek site. But, it is available on the web. But, it will be a investment of time and resources.
The book costs around Rs.700-800.

- Ramki.
Subscribe to USNews.com (fee about $15, good for 1 year). All the rankings wrt different specializations with every minute detail....You get what you want

If you have the details already, let me too know :biggrin:

well duha..!even i know they have it on the us news website, but i aint a member there(will get a membership soon, but i need to take GMAT first)..jst have the main rankings list for 2005 (which i found in a htm file at ma workplace)..ne other free resources..or clues..me interested in IT major..!?

hi everybody i have applied for and got admitted in three universities need some advice from people here.i want to know which one is better of the three
1)california lutheran university,thousand oaks,california.
2)university of akron,akron,ohio.
3)university of findlay,findlay,ohio

drunk jerk Says
well duha..!even i know they have it on the us news website, but i aint a member there(will get a membership soon, but i need to take GMAT first)..jst have the main rankings list for 2005 (which i found in a htm file at ma workplace)..ne other free resources..or clues..me interested in IT major..!?

Well drunk jerk, I have a short list of US schools for IT specialization (2004 rankings) - If u want lemme know.

all d best for ur gmat. me too in the race :rolleyes:
Well drunk jerk, I have a short list of US schools for IT specialization (2004 rankings) - If u want lemme know.

all d best for ur gmat. me too in the race :rolleyes:

hey snax,
will obvi be more than obligied if u do share them wth me..?!
thanking you in anticipation..n ya wish u the same for ur take on GMAT.

regards,
dj.
Buy a copy of the "B-School Guide by Businessweek" or "B-School Rankings by WSJ". The answers to your questions may not be directly available, but there is huge amount of informtion with respect to the courses in the schools. This information is not given free at the businessweek site. But, it is available on the web. But, it will be a investment of time and resources.
The book costs around Rs.700-800.

- Ramki.

thx for the advice..will still prefer US NEWS website if i was to really invest in..as they give a very exhaustive report on every b-school..!

regards,
dj.
thx for the advice..will still prefer US NEWS website if i was to really invest in..as they give a very exhaustive report on every b-school..!

regards,
dj.

that's fine. But, I would still advise you to go and have a look at the book in the shop. Just have a look at the type of info. they provide. That will be useful indicator to what information is needed about a school.

- Ramki.
that's fine. But, I would still advise you to go and have a look at the book in the shop. Just have a look at the type of info. they provide. That will be useful indicator to what information is needed about a school.

- Ramki.

aight, ya np..will do tht..(no harm after all)..asap..cheers..!

regards,
dj.

Hey DJ and others... can you ppl please share with me rankings of b-schools specializing in Finance? if you don't have so much specific list, other list(s) would also help. Of course, pointers to internet links are always welcome.

PS: I am already accessing http://rankings.ft.com/.

thanks.

Hi all,

can someone help me with rankings, credibility, market of **** MBA course.

Thanks.
Anish

Hi all,

can someone help me with rankings, credibility, market of **** MBA course.

Thanks.
Anish

did you just mentioned Eye Eye Pee Em???
this is not the right place...

go to mbainfo.com to get the information about rankings of b-schools in USA

regards,
dj.