Need Suggestions on Target Bschools

All, As of this moment, I’m the youngest Pagalguy member :: Need help with deciding target bschools for the upcoming admission calendar: Brief on my profile Work exp - Approx 7 years experience in a leading MNC in the IT field, wit…

All,
As of this moment, I'm the youngest Pagalguy member

Need help with deciding target bschools for the upcoming admission calendar:

Brief on my profile
Work exp - Approx 7 years experience in a leading MNC in the IT field, with close to 3 years of International(read US) experience.
Worked primarily in the Healtchare sector, and is currently playing the role of a project lead, completely focussed on management aspects.

Edu:
10th - 87%
12th - 74%
B.E(Mech) - 68%

E.curriculars - Nothing much to list, than participating in school/college level cricket tourneys, and being interested in photography.
Does politics count as E.C

Target GMAT score - Around 700

I am trying to zero in on the target mba schools, while also doing my gmat prep.
Couple of points
a - I am not averse to take up MBA outside of India, if it indeed is a good investment
b - I am looking at a role change within my specific industry(move to consulting/Business development)/move across industry, so that plus the $ i take home post MBA are the two factors i considered.

Below are the schools, I thought would help my mission
ISB
IIMs
Asian Business schools(Nanyang,NUS etc...)

Please can you help me add to the above list, with the info i have provided.If there is additional info I need to furnish, do let me know.

MODS: I hope I have opened this thread at the right place.If not, please help!

Thanks Mates.
Will await responses.

Adding to this, Will taking up MBA from institutes like Great lakes etc add value to my profile, in terms of a)Career growth b)ROI(time and money)

No responses yet 😞 ....pagalguys.........help!!

Help me here !!