Need suggestions on colleges

Hi, I am looking to apply to universities in US for 2013 which would be a surety for my below profile and which would give the best ROI. Gmat 710Work ex 4.5 year ITAcademics career 80%Extracurricular- Not greatInternational wor…

Hi,

I am looking to apply to universities in US for 2013 which would be a surety for my below profile and which would give the best ROI.

Gmat 710
Work ex 4.5 year IT
Academics career 80%
Extracurricular- Not great
International working Exp: None

I am not sure if this is the right forum to request for help.But request people with experience to kindly help.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
@sabyaster

You can reach out on Ask-a-consultant or Phoren b-school assistance threads.

The information you have given here is not enough for any suggestions. Considering your stats, you have a decent GMAT score and an optimum work experience.

Its important to know what are the key aspects of your professional life- have you led teams, taken important decisions, made an impact of your project/ team/ organization?Besides, why do you want to do an MBA? what are your career goals?

All the b-schools that you apply to will seek answers to these questions. Generally the higher ranked b-schools will expect you to have more such experiences.

You can reach out to discuss further.

Namita, MBA Decoder
@mba-help

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. To elaborate below are my details:

My role thus far doesn't have a formal leadership attribute, even though I have managed teams.I have been appreciated for my contributions at work,but mostly for my technical skills.

My main reason to pursue MBA is to have a change of career and inch towards ultimate goal of having my own firm{I have few ideas}.

I am clear on my thoughts on goals and why to. But I wish to apply for colleges with good ROI and where chances of my selection are near 100%.

I do realize that I don't have the over all profile being sought by top 10 colleges{ not done anything out of ordinary yet}.Hence request you to suggest me possible choices that I may try keeping 2013 in mind.

Thanks for your time.Deeply appreciate your help.

Regards,
Sabyasachi