need some help on choosing destination?

:: I am planning to do my MBA from abroad ?but iam not acquainted with the fact in which country (aus,u.s.a.,u.k.) its easier to stay after completion of education and where i could easily get job :: :

I am planning to do my MBA from abroad ?but iam not acquainted with the fact in which country (aus,u.s.a.,u.k.) its easier to stay after completion of education and where i could easily get job :

I am planning to do my MBA from abroad ?but iam not acquainted with the fact in which country (aus,u.s.a.,u.k.) its easier to stay after completion of education and where i could easily get job :

Guess it depends on how much Moolah you can afford and also how easily you wanna get a admission. US mus be the toughest, then UK and AUS. Stayin back after completion, guess AUS rules here. And abt the jobs, guess u can find the "average" types everywhere.

yeah.. i guess it is pretty costly to do MBA be it UK, AUS or US... and i think the best bet would be to do MBA in India with great ROI in mind 😲 I guess unless you get into top schools in these places, it is not worth spending so much... am not trying to disappoint you, but these are my honest thoughts...

Guess it depends on how much Moolah you can afford and also how easily you wanna get a admission. US mus be the toughest, then UK and AUS. Stayin back after completion, guess AUS rules here. And abt the jobs, guess u can find the "average" types everywhere.

thanx maverick n wesriram 4 ur advice
i have one other question that is about the work ex part
i have heard that most of the good colleges in uk n u.s.a they consider the middle level mgt ex !!! is that true
B'cause i have family business work ex of 1.5 year
i guess the only choice left for me is australia
do u have ny idea about the rankings of australian univ 4 mba

I think there are no cookie cutter solutions for this question. Depends on a whole lot of things.

I would advice you go and meet some good consultants (like say IDP for australia, British council for UK and for US .....i forgot ). Then come to figure out what you need best. I mean you can apply to Harvard in the US or Hayward in Antigua.

HTH,

Arun

PS: Ur R&D; should be spread over atleast 3-4months and use internet (google) as extensively as you can.

friend u have not mentioned on the kind of bucks u r looking to spend...

Well if u r looking to go for mba then a lot of australian universities r in india currently... if u r looking for something which is going to fit ur pocket or something which can give u the tag of mba then i would suggest go for Edith Cowan University whose mba course has been given a 5 star rating by the australian university forums... guide

For more on some good australian university check out this website

http://universityguide.blogspot.com/

before going to idp,planetedu or chopra consultants for that matter.

Also check out that PR rules will no more be the same... and jobs r null for mba's in australia and to be frank abroad...

http://universityguide.blogspot.com/2004/09/alp-proposes-major-changes-to-pr.html

cheers

daksh