Need Serious Help!!!!

This is Harsh here … currently in my final year of Engineering … i am considering for an MBA in Marketing from US. Got 1 Problem … i have no idea of which colleges are good for the same, also the GMAT score required for good colleges. A…

This is Harsh here .. currently in my final year of Engineering .. i am considering for an MBA in Marketing from US. Got 1 Problem .. i have no idea of which colleges are good for the same, also the GMAT score required for good colleges.

Along with this ... 1 of my friends wants to join me for the same .. 1 issue.. he is done with his BscIT .. does B schools in US allow 3 years of graduate studies ... also which colleges give admissions based on work experience .. and which colleges allow with out the same.

I would love hear from people at PAGALGUY ... really in a lot of confusion and i heard you guys are the best .. would be really grateful if u help me out with the problems .. maybe on some other details related to the subject.

Thank You

This is Harsh here .. currently in my final year of Engineering .. i am considering for an MBA in Marketing from US. Got 1 Problem .. i have no idea of which colleges are good for the same, also the GMAT score required for good colleges.

Along with this ... 1 of my friends wants to join me for the same .. 1 issue.. he is done with his BscIT .. does B schools in US allow 3 years of graduate studies ... also which colleges give admissions based on work experience .. and which colleges allow with out the same.

I would love hear from people at PAGALGUY ... really in a lot of confusion and i heard you guys are the best .. would be really grateful if u help me out with the problems .. maybe on some other details related to the subject.

Thank You

For starters, Business Week and US News rankings are considered most authentic for US B-schools. Check their websites for schools considered best for marketing, and their mean/median GMAT scores.
Regarding 3 years, you have to check school's websites.

Thank You

ALMOST all US schools require 16 years of education... so 3 yr graduation wont be good...additional 1 year in postgrad is required for him to be eligible.. he can take admission in a 2 or 3 year post grad and apply after first year itself.. no need to complete post-grad..
BUT again... a US-MBA without workexperience is somewhat oxymoronic... u may not get a decent school unless u were terrific in your undergrad..