Need Reviews on Best MBA Overseas education consultants at Hyderabad

Hi Friends, I want to pursue my MBA at USA, wanted to know the best Overseas education consultants at Hyderabad. Need as many reviews as possible. Thanks in advance :slight_smile: Cheers Srinath

Hi Friends,

I want to pursue my MBA at USA, wanted to know the best Overseas education consultants at Hyderabad. Need as many reviews as possible.

Thanks in advance :)

Cheers
Srinath

I would recommend Rahul from MBA Dreams.He is the best in India.His email is attached below.You will get a wholistic experience starting from Essay editting,consultancy to helping you out with your final schools ,preparing you for the interviews and all this comes at a very cheap price(the cheapest in India).I would recommend him over any consultant that you might find in Hydrabad.His email is

[email protected]

Thanks and regards,

Siddharth

The best consultants in India "http://www.europestudycentre.com/" (ESC) who helped me to reach Europe to have my MBA in one of the top University in Holland. They send the students to any part of the country and they have expert team for this process.

Currently I am doing my MBA in Maastricht University and also they helped with the accommodation facilities before reaching my destination. Thanks to ESC and I would like to suggest the same website to you... call them or drop an enquiry...