Need Real help

Hey guyz! I need real Good suggestions now.I’am a B.com guy actually started off with my B.tech but due to various reasons had to quit it as there were some serious Family issues.Now I wud be done with my B.com have an aggregate of 70%.I finishe…

Hey guyz!
I need real Good suggestions now.I'am a B.com guy actually started off with my B.tech but due to various reasons had to quit it as there were some serious Family issues.Now I wud be done with my B.com have an aggregate of 70%.I finished my Intermediate in 2001 n after that wasted two years in my B.tech n then had to quit.Now I want to do my M.B.A in the U.S or U.K...i.e., only abroad now how do I go about it.I'am more particular about M.B.A in the U.S...If anyone cud please help me out...

Quoting baccardisprite on this one

Anyone with a degree can in theory do an MBA in the US. What I tell everyone applies to this person as well - what does he/she want to do, with whom (company/industry) and where (geography).....Figure that one out, get a good GMAT score and write good essays, he might surprise himself pleasantly...