Need Information about Universal Business School, Kajrat, Mumbai

Dear Friend, would any one please solve my the following query. I have 2+ years of working experience in IT field .Recently i have faced the interview of Universal Business School, Kajrat, Mumbai.and as a final result got selected…

Dear Friend,

would any one please solve my the following query.

I have 2+ years of working experience in IT field .
Recently i have faced the interview of Universal Business School, Kajrat, Mumbai.
and as a final result got selected. I traversed on the website about the infrastructure, faculty and so on...but could not get the satisfactory details about the college..

Please is there any one who make me clear about the overall aspects of this college
i request to please tell all the aspects frankly...please tell me also that do they provide MBA IN I.T or related field . Should i take admission or not?

Regards
Hemant.

Hi. UBS is a new b-school with not so great credentials as is advertised in their website. One of my relative went there for BBA study and dropped out because he say that the founders - some Gurdip Singh Anand family is only busy with beautifying the campus. There is heavy faculty churning - faculty come and go. I say that instead of going to such b-schools, put the money in some FD and earn interest while try to get into good quality b-school or go for emba/distance learning mba. Don't leave job and waste money to pursue mba from unknown institute. Too much regret later on.

Hi all.......

UBS is not a good B school to opt for, no good faculty, fake management, hidden charges, only infrastructure is good ,,, that only because promoters have invested money to attract admissions...

I too got selected and gave 1st installment money.... and then due to some reasons I didn't joined the college.... They refused to return amount. and whole college management is now not ready to talk on the matter. These same peole used to call on my phone to convey various messages and now they even are recognizing me. Toatl fake college .

Also placement which they are talking about are fake(as secretly confirmed by on student of that same college).......

Folks ....... plz dont invest your parents' hard earned money on this fake college.😠😠

UBS is all fucking shit, u cn invite ny dignitaries from industries to ny college, nd if u nt getting admission to ny college dn nly opt for UBS. and if they ask to pay u for seat booking dn keep dm on hold and pay vn eva u wnt bcz dr r 120 seats nd dey nev booked completely. most imp thng dr r lots f false promises frm dr side so dnt believe dm blindly. "DIKHAWE PE MATT JAO, APNI AKAL LAGAO"

Is UBS mumbai a fake college? i m planning to take admission in this college but people are telling me its not good. plzz share your thoughts with me regarding this college as it is very important for me to know about it.

I heard that all placements promises are broken. UBS sends students for interviews which are not matching their skill sets. fake interviews are order of the day. I would like to speak to some student from their past MBA or Cardiff Met Univ batch. Please help

Mr.Arun Nanda, Chairman 3i  India; Chairman Mahindra Holidays; Director Mahindra & Mahindra gave leadership lessons on how to get on a Board of $18 billion conglomerate keeping Ethics and Integrity intact. He inspired the students with lessons on leaqdership   

Mr. Surendra goyal,CFO Birla Carbon gave a lecture on bench marking on 8th of November 2014.

General Deepak Kapoor, Ex- Cheif of the Indian army gave a lecture on 'Role of The Indian Army in nation building' on 21st November 2014. He told us that how team building, leadership qualities can help us to attain heights of success.

3rd Human Resource Symposium was held on the campus on 6th December 2014.The topic for discussion was 'Make In India'.

w.r.t the below discussions, I understand that UBS is not the option one should opt for, but do we have anyone here who is an alumni of UBS. I think the best opinion can be provided by them only.

The business adventure fest Rush4Rush was held in the campus from 16th January 2015 till 18th January 2015, more than 2000 participants registered for 50 events and many of them won prizes, certificates and trophies.

It was once in a youth-time experience .

Mr. Alok Ranjan, Director HR, SAB MILLER delivered a lecture at Universal Business School on 12th February 2015.He told the students about the DO's and the DONT's of corporate world.

24months AICTE approved PGDM or 15months Cardiff??

The first phase of the 100 hours intra-college case analysis competition of Universal Business School was kicked off at 6 pm on March 07,2015. 

Industrial Visits can boost great real life learning experiences. This is what our BBA students witnessed on Thursday, 5th March, 2015 - 2nd industrial visit (after L &T), and learned the various aspects of Warehouse Management, Supply-Chain-Management , HR managementand Logistics Management in S.K. Logistics Pvt. Ltd.

http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/Article.aspx?eid=31804&articlexml=Truly-Global-Business-Schools-i...

Dr.Nora Colton, Dy. Vice Chancellor of University of East London gave lecture on Global shifts in the world economy on 20th. march 2015

UBS signed MOU with University of East London for giving UBS students the opportunity to visit London for the Summer School. The MOU was signed by Dr.Nora Colton Dy. Vice Chancellor, University of East London.