need info on short term courses in the USA !

hey guys , this forum has been really helpful in clearin quiries of many LOST SOULS like me . … i want to do a short term course arnd 3-4 months max in the USA , in the field of marketing ,or international business or the sort !! … . can anyo…

hey guys ,
this forum has been really helpful in clearin quiries of many LOST SOULS like me . .. i want to do a short term course arnd 3-4 months max in the USA , in the field of marketing ,or international business or the sort !! .. . can anyone give me info as to which univs i should opt for and the entire process involved? ?

taukheer Says
hey guys, this forum has been really helpful in clearin quiries of many LOST SOULS like me . .. i want to do a short term course arnd 3-4 months max in the USA , in the field of marketing ,or international business or the sort !! .. . can anyone give me info as to which univs i should opt for and the entire process involved? ?

Many US universities run summer semesters. Usually listed in their website's menus as Summer School or Continuing Education. Check them out.