Need help to pick b schools in usa gmat 610 toefl 107 4 years exp and good extra curr

Gmat 610 Toefl 107 work ex 4 years indian IT have experience of having own even management team having own unregistered charity organization having a small team of techies developing e commerce websites and have a technical forum up and …

Gmat 610
Toefl 107
work ex 4 years indian IT
have experience of having own even management team
having own unregistered charity organization
having a small team of techies developing e commerce websites and have a technical forum up and running already

Planning to appy for USA round 3 fall 2012 intake. Suggestions on bschools welcome

i ve a list of schools which i would love to go. if someone can gimme inputs of if i will make it to these schools with my profile, would be really helpful

Crosby MBA Robert J Turlaske, Carlson, Fox, School of Business, Eller, Fisher, North Eastern, Rutgers, Naveen Jindal, syracuse,University of buffalo, mariott school of business, Eli broad, Ross

Fox and Rutgers are decent. Ross I am not sure with your profile.. Rest all i am not sure. You can check the avg class profile and if you are equal or greater then you can go ahead!But arent you a bit late? I mean schols would be a big doubt! You c

Hi,
Even in the above mentioned schools i think R3 would be a tad bit late for international students. Why not try next year? You would add one more year to your work ex. Also, if you've written GMAT less than 3 times I suggest you go for another attempt and see if the score improves.

Which would be Good Coaching Class in Mumbai for TOEFL