Need help related to Gmat Coaching and for MBA abroad

Hi All,I need ur help in finding good coaching institute for gmat in delhi/gurgaon. I am a software engineer in an mnc having more than an year experience. I am planning to do MBA from USA or may be UK. I have already given IELTS with 7.0 band. Th…

Hi All,I need ur help in finding good coaching institute for gmat in delhi/gurgaon. I am a software engineer in an mnc having more than an year experience. I am planning to do MBA from USA or may be UK. I have already given IELTS with 7.0 band. This resultwill expire in feb 2011. I dont have much intrest in technology side and that why want to do MBA.Kindly help me out in finding a good coaching institute for gmat which will be within the budget ans also help me out whether i should go for MBA or stick to my job? i also want to know is Coaching necessary for cracking Gmat?ANd what are the prospects after doing MBA from USA from a good university?Lastly, Can anybody tell me at the scholarship program as i really need the scholarship to carry out my studies.Thanks a lot in advance.

thatsanas Says
Hi All,I need ur help in finding good coaching institute for gmat in delhi/gurgaon. I am a software engineer in an mnc having more than an year experience. I am planning to do MBA from USA or may be UK. I have already given IELTS with 7.0 band. This resultwill expire in feb 2011. I dont have much intrest in technology side and that why want to do MBA.Kindly help me out in finding a good coaching institute for gmat which will be within the budget ans also help me out whether i should go for MBA or stick to my job? i also want to know is Coaching necessary for cracking Gmat?ANd what are the prospects after doing MBA from USA from a good university?Lastly, Can anybody tell me at the scholarship program as i really need the scholarship to carry out my studies.Thanks a lot in advance.

if u need books let me know. I have ample GMAT material with me.