Need help please!! in a quagmire!!

hi, the problem is a bit different!i am doin b tech from UPTU,though i have completed 8 sems…i ve a backlog in a subject, the re -examination for that paper is in next may(i.e 2may 2013), i 'll get the degree only in next august/september.So, i…

hi, the problem is a bit different!
i am doin b tech from UPTU,though i have completed 8 sems..i ve a backlog in a subject, the re -examination for that paper is in next may(i.e 2may 2013), i 'll get the degree only in next august/september.So, i guess no IIM possible this time.I got 92 % ile in CAT 11. Its a very difficult situation for my career, i dunno how to shape it.
Now the problem is i wanna work now so that i can gain a year of experience relevant to MBA but i am not sure what type of job is available for me considering my present education status. Please Help.I am in need of it.
Thank You )

Firstly you have to think what job would be interesting for you. To do what you like, what you have knowledge about and passion for is the most important thing. Even having a slightly different education field you can try to apply for positions that interest you. Then you have to rely on your communication skills and charisma during the recruitment process. Good luck.

Of course I would suggest not to waste your time and already start gaining the professional experience.

Hi,I have a job offer at hand with Convergys (Tech Support), [24] 7 (Advisor), Firstsource (Customer Support Associate), HSBC (Customer Service Executive), Accenture (Customer Service Associate), which would be the best option for me for an IIM MBA (CAT 2013). I will get my Btech degree in July. Have a backlog in a subject. Please help me guys. How should i proceed?