Need help in Management book

Please help me in suggesting an alternative for this book: Title: Statistics for Management VIIth Edition Author: Richard Levin & David Rubin Publisher: Pearson I am finding it difficult to study from this book as this book do…

Please help me in suggesting an alternative for this book:

Title: Statistics for Management VIIth Edition
Author: Richard Levin & David Rubin
Publisher: Pearson

I am finding it difficult to study from this book as this book does not have any solved examples plus it does not have solutions for its practice problems.

Please someone guide me in choosing an alternate book that solves my problem stated above. Is there any book by an Indian author available that may solve the purpose?

Please help me in suggesting an alternative for this book:

I am finding it difficult to study from this book as this book does not have any solved examples plus it does not have solutions for its practice problems.

Please someone guide me in choosing an alternate book that solves my problem stated above. Is there any book by an Indian author available that may solve the purpose?

Go to the market and see if they have some or go through books in your library and see which book is good according to you.
Business Statistics by MP Gupta and SP Gupta-This book is by Indian authors and I have heard this one is great.

Hope this helps.

Levin-Rubin not having any solved examples? Surprising. It should, atleast the edition we'd got did have them. That was Fifth ed., methinks.

To be frank, there is no single book that covers the vast range that L-R has. I'd recommend to find out whether older eds. are available in the market or not.

Also, the Indian books are not as great on content as L-R. So you should study from L-R, and do the solutions from other books.

Our L-R also came with a CD which had solutions for the problems in the book, plus some apps and other statistical tools. Try that out.

Regards,
Grondmaster

I did not get the CD in my Indian edition of the book. the solutions for the odd examples are not there. can i get a link where the solution key is stored? its a bit urgent.........pls help