Need Help for TAPMI ,IMT and IIM indore.

Hello to all, I am Naren Pandit. I am working as Marketing Manager in small automotive part manufacturing company. I gave CAT just to test my aptitude but luckily got good score of 98.23 percentile and CALL fro IIM Indore,IMT ,TAPMI. My p…

Hello to all,
I am Naren Pandit. I am working as Marketing Manager in small automotive part manufacturing company.
I gave CAT just to test my aptitude but luckily got good score of 98.23 percentile and CALL fro IIM Indore,IMT ,TAPMI.

My problem is I gave my rented place's address of Hyderabad but now I shifted to Banglore.
I am concerned that I may not receive communications sent by these colleges. Is there any way to change my communication address.
I camt to know about my selection for GD/PI in these college from internet . Will they also publish list of candidate who got final admission ?

Please help me guys. I tried to call these institute but all I could hear IVR messages.

You keep in touch with the person who is staying in that rented house currently... exchange your number with them.

Also normally colleges publish the selection on website and also they mail it to you.

Actually Nobody leaves in that rented place. I may not know If any mail or coruier is dropped in that place.
Also by mail you mean e-mail or normal mail sent via post or courier ?

If no one stays.. than u need to find someone who can enquire about the same in Post office.. or u need to contact ur Owner who can let u know if someone drops the letter over that house... By mail i mean email.

Thank you very much for help.
If they send it by email then I have no problem . I regularly check my e-mails.
Thanks again.

Thank you very much for help.
If they send it by email then I have no problem . I regularly check my e-mails.
Thanks again.

Please continue on the respective college threads to get your queries clarified. You can PM one of the students of the college and get your queries clarified.

All the best.

Continue here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/tapmi-admissions-2008-2010-gd-pi-calls-out-25028217