Need help crack gre and toefl and suggestion needed

Hi Puys. Before starting a thread i wud lyk to introduce myself.I did M.Sc in Microbiology in 2011 from Kolkata .I was preparing for national level entrance exam and missed the chances by few marks ,so was not able to join any lab .And in 2012 i l…

Hi Puys. Before starting a thread i wud lyk to introduce myself.I did M.Sc in Microbiology in 2011 from Kolkata .I was preparing for national level entrance exam and missed the chances by few marks ,so was not able to join any lab .And in 2012 i lost my mother ,dt was a setback for me and situations gt harder.I joined a lab in 2013 but after few months i had to leave that because of certain health problems (spine prob)..Nothing seems to workout for me and i was losing hope and i had finally quit the hope for P.hd..But this thought was always disturbing me..Finally its 2014 and i have decided not to quit on my dream ,because sumwhere i read that wen u keep trying u l succeed, although it requires time and patience,but quitting leads to failure..So i realised all dese years i was trying, so dt dsnt count to failure but few months ago i literally quit everything and dt was a real failure..So i began to realise my mistakes and started working on it especially my thoughts which was full of if and but's and doubts and negative thoughts ,lack of self confidence "that whether i l b able to pull it or not "

I have decided to give my GRE and TOEFL this year and wanna apply this december for phd in US.So guys i need ur help .My queries goes lyk this

1.Books for GRE and TOEFL ?? (i have started working on my vocabs and following rigi miracle for that ,besides that i hvnt bought any buk as i dnt knw which is best to buy)
2.When to take the test as i will apply in november and december??(a friend told me to give gre in may june)
3.As for Phd ,universities require research experience.I have done short projects during my B.Sc and M.Sc .Besides that i cant show the lab experience which i gained in 2013..So in total i hv no research experience to show .So i need suggestions in this matter too ???
4.I knw i have flaws in my Cv due to the career gap..So wud that pose a problem??How can i make my application strong??