Need Guidance Urgently!!!

Hello,I am BE in Instrumenation Engineering, with 81.24%, 1st Class, 2nd position, with Honours.I have been working in TCS for the past 1.10 years. Will be completing 2 years in December.The problem is I do not like Coding and that is where …

Hello,
I am BE in Instrumenation Engineering, with 81.24%, 1st Class, 2nd position, with Honours.
I have been working in TCS for the past 1.10 years. Will be completing 2 years in December.
The problem is I do not like Coding and that is where the problem lies, because according to my elder sisters, who are in IT sector as well, and are doing quite well, there is not much scope in any other area apart from coding, as the salary is quite less in testing or support projects etc.
Being a good student, I really want my career to rise and shine, but i do not know what to do.
As its been around 2 years that I am out of touch with my Engineering subjects, I have forgotten everything and it is not possible for me to start from the scratch again.
I am thinking of doing MBA, but then what will be the best for me as I do not like Accountancy, Shares & Stocks etc that are related to Finance.
Coz being HR, the CTC would not be very hefty.
What is the scope for me in MBA as I have already 2 years exp in IT sector(I have worked in support and testing projects but not in coding at all).
I really need your advise and help!
Regards
@Ammie_z - Forgot to mention that I like managing stuffs or perhaps being a manager.