Need feedback regardin MBA @ SIMC-Pune

Hi all, I just wanted to ask, is it worth to take tha full time MBA course in media and comm. @SIMC-Pune??.. Please provide your inputs, experience and suggestions.

Hi all,
I just wanted to ask, is it worth to take tha full time MBA course in media and comm. @SIMC-Pune??.. Please provide your inputs, experience and suggestions.

Hey! :)

I am studying in SIMC pune.. Am doing my MBA in Communication Management.
The course is a bridge between creative and management. Learning a lot! Totally worth! 😃

Thnx:).. is SIMC best for this course??... i heard about MICA as well.

Hey! :)

I am studying in SIMC pune.. Am doing my MBA in Communication Management.
The course is a bridge between creative and management. Learning a lot! Totally worth! :)

so basically wat do u learn in communication mgmnt?creative syd of media or managmnt side?

Hi,

I like to know about the nature of the Job after MBA in Media and Communication. And Somebody Pls share the cut-off for SIMC.

Thanks in Advance.

i wanted to know which specialization should i take in bba 3rd yr..nagpur university..to pursue mba in media and communication???

please help..

can anybody tell me about the pre- induction coursepack of simc? They have given the seating time for every course..How are we supposed to complete them as per deadline? N how is the time calculated as no timer given? If any enrolled student or our senior knows about this...please do help..

thank u :) 

Hi all I've scored 48 marks in SNAP2016

Should I apply for SIMC Pune?