Need advice on my profile

Hi Puys, I recently gave the GMAT and scored a dismal 620 (Q:45; V:31). I am an Engineer (70%) and I also did my MBA in Marketing from IBS Hyderabad (8 CGPA). I work with one of the Big 4s and have 50 months of full-time work experience. …

Hi Puys,

I recently gave the GMAT and scored a dismal 620 (Q:45; V:31).
I am an Engineer (70%) and I also did my MBA in Marketing from IBS Hyderabad (8 CGPA). I work with one of the Big 4s and have 50 months of full-time work experience.
I have won many awards at my workplace for exceptional achievements. I am also associated with several NGOs and actively work with them every weekend. (Can get recommendations, have awards for my work here as well).

I wanted to pursue a program which offers me an advanced degree in Analytics. Please share with me any details of any such programs offered by colleges and let me know of any pre-requisites that the college might ask for.

Hey, it'l be difficult for you to find a response on this post as it will go off the page in less than 2 minutes.

Try this link http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-dilemma-related-queries-25072299

Also use the search option on the PG homepage to find some relevant GMAT threads. Use the keywords "Ask a Consultant". This thread is populated with poeple looking at different programs all around the world.

Good Luck

how is ifim college for pgdm nd its placement

nd
how is acharya institute of management nd science for pgdm nd its placement
PLZ HELP WHICH ONE IS BETTER

I VE GOT 40% IN B.COM

MAT SCORE-681.5 ND PERCENTILE-90.76
XAT PERCENTILE74.14
CLASS X-73
CLASS XII(COMMERCE)-66
CAN I APPLY IN IFIM ND IN AIMS FOR PGDM BATCH 2014-2016

I am interested in applying for an MBA in order to obtain a global perspective on finance, interact with like minded people from different countries across the world, and also to experience working internationally. I want to apply primarily to the US for an MBA and am currently struggling in deciding schools that would fit both my expectations and background.

1) I'm a Chartered Accountant with 3 years of relevant work experience in Risk Advisory and Transaction Advisory.

2) I graduated in Bachelor of Commerce with 82%

3) I have strong academic credentials

(2nd at Grade X CBSE Board , 1st at Grade XII in Maharashtra, All India Rank 34 at Chartered Accountancy exams ; also a recipient of the Tata scholarship for excellence in academics)

4) I'm also a recipient of the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship for extra curriculars (debates, marketing events, environmental events)

5) I organised a TEDx conference in Mumbai last year (3rd largest in Asia)

6) My GMAT score is 650.

I'm interested in a finance concentration for an MBA and am looking to be hired by the best consultancy, investment banking firms.

Please let me know my chances at UCLA, Ross , McCombs, Tuck, NUS and HKUST. Can you suggest a few school names for me to begin with?

Any tips for short listing schools and improving my application? I'm not planning to retake the GMAT this year as I think I should focus more on building a good application at this stage. Is that a fair proposition?