Need Advice on MBA from India Vs Aus?

Hi, I’m an IT professional with 7 yrs of exp in IT. I’m basically from India but currently in Aus & have been working here for last one year or so. I’m thinking of pursuing an MBA in HR/International Business or MIS and weighing my options as to…

Hi,
I'm an IT professional with 7 yrs of exp in IT. I'm basically from India but currently in Aus & have been working here for last one year or so. I'm thinking of pursuing an MBA in HR/International Business or MIS and weighing my options as to whether I should do it from Aus or India.
Having seen the job market in India & Aus, i'm skeptical about getting a job in Aus after completing the MBA course. Also the course fees here is too high for ASBM & Melb Uni, as these two are the only recommended business schools in Aus. (btw, i'm a Permanent resident of Aus)
However, i'm not sure about the situation in India. Will I be in a better position to get a job in India after completing the MBA from India(from a reputed institute)?
Please could anyone provide advice?

Hi GT,

I am currently contemplating an MBA from AGSM, and was wondering why you think the australian market might not provide you a job post an MBA. Could you shed some light on that, as I am currently working in India and have an admit from AGSM. I was thinking of getting a PR and looking for a job in Aus post an MBA. Your advise in this matter would help.

Experience -5.5 yrs
BTech IIT
Sector Marketing, Retail Financial services.

Regards

Hi Markesh,

The most important thing while getting a job in a foreign country is "Local experience". People often fail to realize the importance of it while hoping to get a job in foreign land. I have seen many ppl(CA's, Engineers) from India who come here with the hope of getting a job in their field but find it difficult to get it just because they don't have local experience. So, they end up working in supermarkets or in other jobs. This is the situation for experienced guys.
For students, the situation is not too different. Now getting a PR itself has become quite difficult here. Many students end up doing taxi driving as they don't have PR and without PR, recruiters hesitate to sponsor the visa.
I'm not trying to discourage you, but honestly this is a harsh reality. I would suggest you do proper research before taking your next step.

In my case, fortunately i had local experience as i had been here before on company assignments, so that helped me.

Hi,
I'm an IT professional with 7 yrs of exp in IT. I'm basically from India but currently in Aus & have been working here for last one year or so. I'm thinking of pursuing an MBA in HR/International Business or MIS and weighing my options as to whether I should do it from Aus or India.
Having seen the job market in India & Aus, i'm skeptical about getting a job in Aus after completing the MBA course. Also the course fees here is too high for ASBM & Melb Uni, as these two are the only recommended business schools in Aus. (btw, i'm a Permanent resident of Aus)
However, i'm not sure about the situation in India. Will I be in a better position to get a job in India after completing the MBA from India(from a reputed institute)?
Please could anyone provide advice?

No takers on this one?
ppl, I'm expecting some helpful advice!