need advice for relieving letter

hi!I worked in a company for 6 months and absconded in feb to escape paying the bond.i have secured admission in an mba college in india.Now i need a relieving letter.what should i do?1 approach the hr for a letter(m ready to pay the bond now)…

hi!I worked in a company for 6 months and absconded in feb to escape paying the bond.i have secured admission in an mba college in india.Now i need a relieving letter.what should i do?

1 approach the hr for a letter(m ready to pay the bond now)

2 tell the college that the organisation is not giving me the relieving letter.

I was working with an IT company for past 4 months. The work culture there was pathetic and they tortured me a lot. Due to which i kept on losing my self confidence and decided to abscond the org. although i didnt sign any legal document from the org regarding money given on not serving notice period. I submitted my resignation letter after 2 days in which i clearly mentioned that I will not be able to continue due to my health issues and will not be able to serve the notice period. and now they are threatning me and asking to serve the notice period for 2 months or give them medical proofs of my illness which i know they will not approve or give them the amount for 2 months of notice period or they will take legal action against me. What should i do in this case,I do not want any relieving letter from the org and neither i ever wish to work there.

will they file any case against me?