Need a urgent help for UK university

Hi Guys , I am having 3 years of IT experience and my acadmic records are as folows: Btech-72% 12th-67% 10th-65% I have applied for the below universities for MBA : > Glassgow > The University of Nottingham > Shefield …

Hi Guys ,

I am having 3 years of IT experience and my acadmic records are as folows:
Btech-72%
12th-67%
10th-65%

I have applied for the below universities for MBA :

> Glassgow
> The University of Nottingham
> Shefield
> Kent
> Kingston
> Brunel
> Robert Gordon
> Northumbria University
> Oxford Brooks
> Strling
> Leicester

Please advise for all other good universities so I can apply.

Thanks in advance
Vidushi

Hi Vidushi,
Have you written GMAT and / or IELTS also?

Assuming you have not written GMAT as you have not mentioned the score, some of the universities you have mentioned are decent business schools. Glasgow and Nottingham are fine business schools. Are you sure you would like to do your MBA from the UK itself.

Some universities which do not require a GMAT score and are worth applying to are:

Middlesex University, Durham University, Strathclyde, University of Exeter.

Seeing your profile though, i would strongly advise you to write GMAT. Your options would significantly increase in that case.

Best of luck with your application and feel free to ask more questions if you have any 😃

Hey ,

Thanks for your reply , My IELTS exam is on 27th of June and I have also booked for GMAT (on 29th Jul'09). I wanna take admission in this sep'09 intake so I have only UK universities options. This is the main reason I am going for this option .

Cheers
Vidushi

You are welcome :)

All the best for your GMAT. Take some practise tests for GMAT on the PC, i am sure you will get a good score.
I see your point in going for Septemeber 09, but if you do get a good GMAT score ( 700 + ) , you could also look for January 2010 option. Many top schools like HEC Paris and Coulumbia to name just two have January admissions. You could also try Warwick Business School in the UK for September 09 once you write GMAT. I would strongly advise you to not take admission in any mediocre school though.

Ciao x

hi vidushi, I m planning for mba in UK n just read your query few months ago. Have you taken admissions ?

10th: 74
12th: 58
BE : 72
GMAt:620

Which uni. will u suggest me

HI,

I am ayush, gmat student & mba aspirant.I am really looking forward for mba in uk.Can i know good gmat accepting universities in uk?

thanxx

Hi

I am a software professional with around 4 years of experience. I am looking for an IT+Management course in UK(Specially London) with 1 year programmed. Planning to appear GMAT in December. What are the chances of getting in a good ranked universities (seeking suggetions in finding a University ) with the below background details,

10th - 87%, 12th- 75%, Btech- 8.3CGPA 

Work experience in Indian MNC and Southafrica(working now). 

Also please advice me for improving my profile .

Thanking with anticipation.

I found this university shortlisting page very helpful for my applications. I hope it helps you too:  https://www.newstudymaterial.com/relay/?q=/unipredict/

Also, recent admits and rejects: https://www.newstudymaterial.com/relay/?q=/admits_rejects/

Finally, free study material, SOPs, and LORs after signing up and completing the offer link sent to your email: https://www.newstudymaterial.com/relay/?q=/account/register/