Need a GROCKIT review

Does anyone use Grockit here ? I heard that the quant and verbal questions are just like the OG. Is it true ? there is need to take a premium membership for tests… is it valuable.??Any one have idea about this… May i rely on the GROCKI…

Does anyone use Grockit here ?
I heard that the quant and verbal questions are just like the OG.
Is it true ?
there is need to take a premium membership for tests.. is it valuable.??Any one have idea about this..
May i rely on the GROCKIT? Is it real or fake?
Could any one help me out?
After membership , how many test can i give or will they charge more for particular tests??
Please suggest me... your advice 'll be beneficial for me.
I have 1 month for self prepration.
thanks in advance.

:banghead:

Hello - thanks for your interest in Grockit. Grockit's questions are different, but similar to the OG as they test the same skills at all levels. You'll get a free trial access and the ability to upgrade to premium membership. With premium access you get unlimited access to the site, solo/peer-to-peer/and tutor led games. We have more than 10 GMAT tests worth of questions, detailed explanations and analytics that will track your progress. You have the option of purchasing tutoring hours with expert verbal and quant tutors, but they also run free tutor-led sessions. You won't be charged for more tests if you're a premium member.

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/gmat-and-related-discussions/29450-low-gmat-scores-find-help-42.html#post1626516