ne1 goin 4 MICA

i couldnt find the last date 4 form submission in MICA’s prospectus ne idea ne1??? btw wht is the format of their own paper MET ne1 havin ne knowledge ??

i couldnt find the last date 4 form submission in MICA's prospectus
ne idea ne1????????
btw wht is the format of their own paper MET
ne1 havin ne knowledge ??

Hey,

the deadline is dec 10th i guess......but last years met is available on MICA website.....http://www.mica-india.net/programmes/Graduate%20Programmes/Getting.html#sel.....check under MET.

hth

Zeus

but last years met is available on MICA website.....http://www.mica-india.net/programmes/Graduate%20Programmes/Getting.html#sel.....check under MET.

oh my good GOD! have u seen that! that's like the scariest paper i've seen in my life! psychometric ka baap! :shock:

God save those who are taking it

hey gangs,
well u got the MET paper. and the interview is weirder, the questions they asked me were
"if at sharp 1:30 in teh afternoon the gravity in earth goes off for 3 minutes describe th escenario around u."
" if i were to give u a blank cheque where would u go for a vacation and y?"

creativity is the name of the game.

and the trickiest one was "y from engineering to this field"
better make up a good answer for this if u r one.

well i was dumped anyway.

anand

well i was dumped anyway.

well .. that was the scariest part
I can at max. prepare for these kinda questions & "hone" my creative skills .. (don't know how .. khair !!) ..
but if they are allergic to engineers i can't help that !!?? .. pheeeewww ..

btw .. koi unko samjhaye (ya mujhe samjhaye)... how these qn.s are measuring one's creativity ..

"if at sharp 1:30 in teh afternoon the gravity in earth goes off for 3 minutes describe th escenario around u."

Agram Bagram kuch bhi bak do .. you should have good communication skill and should know to phrase your answer well ..
.. stress is not on creativity but communication of your thought ..

" if i were to give u a blank cheque where would u go for a vacation and y?"

that depends on me and not my creative part again..
it 'll depend on my geography knowledge ..
if you go deep into it .. it 'll depend on which places i hv not visited or which movies i have seen (places in those movies ) .. what kinda books/magazines i read .. (sounds weird ??)

i strongly feel that you cannot gauge one's creativity based on these qn.s
(ya these are typical surprise qn.s of and interview .. but they tell more about one's personality/thinking/attitude wagerah .. and less his creativity)

Also .. at my present processor's (brain's) speed, i'll need 3-5 minutes to generate a good answer of these stupid qn.s .. hmphhh .. guess i'll have to increase my processor's speed ..

didn't have a look at th paper till now but it doesnt matter if its 4 me its 4 every1 and neways i am quite mad .. so i assume i'll atleast b givin an ans 2 their evry Q n neways there'll be some guys who'll make it y not me... n the kinda Qs u guys r talkin abt i think it makes the whole thing more perfect...

Karm karo faal ki icha mat karo -
as lord krisna told 2 arjun in the gita

hehe 😃

that depends on me and not my creative part again..

well... i didnt exactly feel it was the communication skill part of it they were lookin at. coz after a group discussion where there are only 6 people participating and which wud go on for 45 minutes i dont think they need to check any ones communication skills again...

ill tell u how to make up a creative answer for the blank cheque vala Q.
i got this brainwave after i came out of the interview hall. doesnt help anyway.
still...
i wud make a time machine with the latest technology available.. go back to the past and save the world from certain catastrophes, or warn people abt natural calamities or whatever.
wud u call that kind of an answer "creativity"?

and cmon if there is no gravity on earth for 3 mts the scenario wud be too exciting maan.. u cuc wax eloquent on that. but not when uve got only a lil time to make up the answer and 3 people keep staring at u to catch whatever comes out of ur mouth.
that is where creativity plays its part.
but again when u look at it in the placement and avg salary stats as compared to other places MICA just mite not be the place to be .
cheerz
anand

i met a lot of engineers who have been sent back from MICA but surprising teir current batch has more than 25% engineers not tht bad and the pt is not how creative an answer u come up with... u shud come up with some reasonable answer as i heard.... one of the guys told me he was given a pen and asked 2 do 10 diff things with it...
hmmm... neverthless no harm in giving it a shot.. after all i'av bought the form.. hehe

are bhai i heard mica's last date is 4th feb .. s**t haven't sent the form yet will they except it if it reaches a day or 2 late???

naah...mica's last date is 10th feb not 4th feb...
it's mentioned on mica's site(4th mentioned on ims site is wrong)

naah...mica's last date is 10th feb not 4th feb...
it's mentioned on mica's site(4th mentioned on ims site is wrong)

thanks a lot..... so i'v time 2 send it..
finally i smile