NDIM 2013-2015

Hello friends i m initiating this Thread for all those who are joining NDIM New Delhi for the session 2013-2015. Lets help each other and lets know each other.

Hello friends i m initiating this Thread for all those who are joining NDIM New Delhi for the session 2013-2015. Lets help each other and lets know each other.

m eeshita...ndim tuglakabad campus..cn nebdy teme abt its placemnt record?

@NDIM_Student @ndim : Seniors please join this thread and help usrolleyesrolleyesrolleyes
@NDIM_Student please tell us about d placement record of last year..

Friends should we make a page for NDIM 2013-2015 batch???

https://www.facebook.com/groups/152212824956918/

hey,i juz wntd to knw dat i gt a call lttr frm ndim,shud i join dat clg fr my pgdm.i cmpltd my gradtn last yr n i hv gvn cat in dat yr nly bt bcz of d low percntl m didnt gt ny call frm good institute,m rlly confuse i gt 70 % in may mat 2013 shud i gv d septmbr mat 1 more tym to score wel so dat i cn hv more optns,or shud i gv cat lso 1 more tym so dat i cud get d clg which i really had dreamt of i.e IIFT ,though it lso takes its own exam...bt i hv no wrk exprcn n guess IIFT 1st recmndd to d exp-holders....plz suggst ny1....i hv gt d ndim T.G campus fr pgdm curse...do rply asap...though i m bound to gv to optns so

• ndim
  • jagan institute of new delhi

0 voters

Dear Sir,My Qualifications are:Class X - 55%, Class XII - 65%, Graduation - B.com [Correspondence] School of Open Leaning, Delhi University - 49.33%, CAT 2012 - 78.04 percentile, MAT Dec 2012 - 91.42 percentile. Am I eligible to pursue my MBA / PGDM from your esteemed Institute ?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Thanks.

Dear Friend,

we know one of the best consultant Delhi/NCR, They work without donation for admission, Placement, career counseling.
They used to say Donation - A big NO.

For more detail pls visit following link

Regards
Arti
👼 👏👏

Dear Friends..... need your help

I want to pursue MBA in Finance. I have got admission in PGDM(Genaral) in JIMS Rohini and PGDM (General) in NDIM Tughlakabad. Please tell me which college should I choose????

Give me your wise and valuable advices

congratulations to the 13-15 batch...for joining the NDIM family..

hey..guys hws college going..

congratulations to all the NDIM'tes who have joined today...:)

What is the scene regarding the NDIM placements? I do not want to know about the average package. As it is very well projected on their websites and all. It will be of great help, if anyone could post over here, the max and the minimum package offered, as per the LATEST placement records. Perhaps an NDIM student would have the proper info, assuming the seniors are co-operating in this regard. And please refrain from giving over estimated figures. Thanks. 😃

@OM999

What is the scene regarding the NDIM placements? I do not want to know about the average package. As it is very well projected on their websites and all. It will be of great help, if anyone could post over here, the max and the minimum package offered, as per the LATEST placement records. Perhaps an NDIM student would have the proper info, assuming the seniors are co-operating in this regard. And please refrain from giving over estimated figures. Thanks.

hey....

150 students are already placed..the placement for the current batch are on full swing ....the max package as per now is is 8 lakhs CTC and the minimum is 3 Lakhs CTC..👍

last date for 2014-16 batch?

last date to apply for 2014-16 batch

can u plz tell the dress code for GD??

Is it worth investing in ndim tughlabd..?