Ncdc recruitment 2018

Join the discussion on NCDC Recruitment and Get all the details about NCDC Admit Card, NCDC Syllabus, NCDC Result, NCDC Cut Off and much more.

NCDC Recruitment 2018 :

You will find here detailed information about NCDC Exam Date, NCDC Vacancy, NCDC Senior Assistant, and NCDC Career

Other Important Articles:

NCDC Recruitment 2018 Cutoff

To keep track of latest discussions on NCDC Recruitment 2018, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY

Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Programme Officer, Senior Assistant, Senior Personal Assistant, Personal Assistant, Junior Assistant 

ncdc.gov.in 

guys can we apply for both posts like sr asst and jr asst. so in that way do we need to apply differently

Do we would need to show computer certificate or just computer knowledge is applicable??

Is Ka exam Bank level Ka hota ya SSC level ka?

I was shortlisted for Jr asstt cpt in 2016 I think for this post 1 hour cpt along with 6 question.. 40 qualifying for gen 37 obc.. Final cut off 109/150 gen no negative mrng at that tym nd off line.. Level of maths hard den cgl mains but other sec mod rat to difficult.. I had scored 105/150 gen.. So finally not slctd.. Total vacancy was 14.. I think.. I hv Jr asstt portal jse tym. Milega I will upload here. But now I hv a query, am wrkng as 2400/- udc in Delhi my hometown.. M thinking applying for Sr. Asstt.. Problem is if in strong I get Delhi ncdc office as posting to kya life tym Delhi mein rehta sakta hoon.. Bhar mein jana nhi chahta

Anybody have deputy director previous papers?

Site slow ho gya hai mera form apply nahi ho Raha hai

Hii I am Ankit Arora. I got selected in the year 2016. I was posted in Bangalore as it's my home town. I scored 119/150. I am telling you my experience. GS: 9-10 questions was from Current Affairs of the past month only. REASONING: Full Banking level (Clerk). ENGLISH: Again Banking level (Clerk). ARITHMETIC: SSC CGL Level. Maths portion was tough and lengthy. Now Books: GS: CA from online, Rest from Arihant GK; REASONING: R.S. Agrawal; ENGLISH: Solve previous year Clerk papers; ARITHMETIC: Just solve SSC CGL T1 previous year papers. And if you wanna stay in Delhi or hometown please select the post of Junior Assistant. CPT will be very hard for Sr. Assistant. For junior assistant only graduate degree is required. So if you want a relaxed job and your choice posting go for Jr. Assistant. CPT is very easy for Jr. Assistant, you have to know the basics of MS-Office. It will be a practical test. Promotion is very slow in ncdc. It takes around 10 years to be promoted to the next level. So, if you are looking for faster result and quick promotions this is not the job for you. 

1 Like

is the exam for jr and sr assistant takes place on same date

PLZ PROVIDE SR ASSISTANT LAST YEAR PAPERS

\

Isme document verification ke time obc certificate kitne year purana hona chahiye. 3 years or 1 year? Agar kisi ne last time diya ho to please reply.

exam duratiob kitna hai isme

is there need to prepare whole current affair of past year or past 2 month current is enough ??

Will the exam of Sr Assistant and Jr Assistant take place on the same day or on different days?

Where is exam center....

approximate kitne candidates exams de dete hai.....??last year kitne candidates ne diya tha exams??

Guys sr assistant ki job kaisi h or iski salary kitni h or career path kasa h ? Please reply

Filled rti reg city wiz vcncy reported 4 Sr asstt...

1 Like

For programme officer 2 year post experience in private sector will work or not