National School of Business

Hi Puys, I had a query regarding National School of Business, Bangalore… :: Apparently, it is ranked 32 in India and 13th in south india B-schools… :: Is anyone aware how the institute is?:stuck_out_tongue: How are the placements? How is the …

Hi Puys,

I had a query regarding National School of Business, Bangalore..
Apparently, it is ranked 32 in India and 13th in south india B-schools..

Is anyone aware how the institute is?:-P
How are the placements?
How is the international exposure and exchange programs?
It has 2 separate pograms under Univ of Mysore and Bharatidasan University..which one is better?

Needed some info on the college from you guys..any help will be highly appreciated..

Hi Puys,

I had a query regarding National School of Business, Bangalore..
Apparently, it is ranked 32 in India and 13th in south india B-schools..

Is anyone aware how the institute is?:-P
How are the placements?
How is the international exposure and exchange programs?
It has 2 separate pograms under Univ of Mysore and Bharatidasan University..which one is better?

Needed some info on the college from you guys..any help will be highly appreciated..

Stay away from this school

@MAD_FOR_MBA..that ws prety short!!cud you shed some more light upon it..y do u say 2 stay away 4m it?
other PG members, plz post wid more info if posible n continue this thread..

@MAD_FOR_MBA..that ws prety short!!cud you shed some more light upon it..y do u say 2 stay away 4m it?
other PG members, plz post wid more info if posible n continue this thread..

"stay away".......but why??????

mini101 Says
"stay away".......but why??????

heyyy,

kindly tell me n help me someone!!!!
How is national school of business- bangalore??
Is it worth spending money for mba from there????

Plzzzzzzzzzzzz helllpppp
Hi, i have done a search for the ranking info on NSB. Here is the shortcuts to ranking info:http://www.siliconindia.com/mba/mba-survey-2013.html

http://www.cat100.in/b-school-survey.php
As for as I know, this is fairly a good school. It is ranked pretty high for placements and known for good professors. The school has no negative comments anywhere on the web. I also visited Justdial site and the public have ranked this school at 4.7/5.00.... This is exceptionally good.
Bottom line - Simply saying stay away without any additional comments is unfair.

Hi Puys,I had a query regarding National School of Business, Bangalore..Apparently, it is ranked 32 in India and 13th in south india B-schools..Is anyone aware how the institute is?:-PHow are the placements?How is the international exposure and exchange programs?It has 2 separate pograms under Univ of Mysore and Bharatidasan University..which one is better?Needed some info on the college from you guys..any help will be highly appreciated..

i want to know about national school of businees, is it worth joining in this college? how about the placements and exchange programs of this college