National School Of Business

:: Can anyone tell me about National School Of Business,Bangalore…It,s Fee Structure & placement? how much XAT percentile needed? ::

Can anyone tell me about National School Of Business,Bangalore...It,s Fee Structure & placement? how much XAT percentile needed?

Wat z d minimum % cnsidered fr a call...???

I am also applied to this B-school. I spoke to them yesterday and someone form admission office told me -

a. Fees is 95K per semester. But said Scholarships given for XAT students with high score
b. XAT no cut off it seems, but depends on Academic performance.

I went online. Online application was anyway FREE. Simply applied. Nothing to loose 😃

By the way, NSB website is fully loaded with info...I found it impressive.

@jainkishore : hey any info about the placements of NSB ? the reality one! not just the info on web ..

Well, I have chatted with two students of this B-school. They seem to be very happy and provided good info. This year's placement is great it seems. They said they are in the 4th sem and are already placed. They mentioned about Reliance, Shopper's stop, E&Y;, Accenture, Northern Trust bank as major recruiters.

can anyone please say howz the faculty and placements in NSB..... Is that a gud college......

hey i too have applied here...how is it? good reviews is what i got when i searched online but it would be really helpful if someone could tell us in details..

Can someone please tell me about the trainings and placements about nsb? It it really worth of doing MBA Finance there? How about the hostels, internships? Is it reliable to depend upon the website information that is provided?