National School of Business, Bangalore MBA Admission 2013-15 Queries and Discussion

*Applications Invited for Admissions to PGDM Batch 2013-15 *National School of Business, Bangalore has announced the admissions to its 2013-2015 batches. The 2 year full-time courses being offered include: MBA in Marketing/Hr/Finance +PGPM in IB…

Applications Invited for Admissions to PGDM Batch 2013-15 National School of Business, Bangalore has announced the admissions to its 2013-2015 batches.
The 2 year full-time courses being offered include: MBA in Marketing/Hr/Finance +PGPM in IB/IT.
Eligibility criteria:
A student applying to National School of Business, Bangalore for MBA+PGPM, must have:
Any Bachelors Degree in any Discipline from any recognized University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all subjects
A valid percentile in CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT.
Scholarship:
National Educational and Social Trust, a charitable organization, has given a scholarship fund of Rs. 70 lakh for the year 2013-14, to help deserving students enrolled in NSB MBA program.
Your application will be simultaneously reviewed for scholarship grant and the decision is conveyed along with the admission letter.
Application Process:
Aspirants who wish to be take admission into MBA+PGPM Program can apply online at http://www.nsbindia.org/apply-online/
For more details please contact National School of Business on +91 9379244004 / 9379244007 or mail to [email protected]
What if not IIMs..a survey on BSchool by SiliconIndia 2013
https://www.facebook.com/nsbindia

@NSBBangalore could u plz tel me last year cutoff for cat/xat?

does anyone even go to this college...??? may i know how this college is and what are placement statistics...??

u should go to below link for information about this college,
www.mbaadmission2013.org

I got admission offer frm this college with 80000 scholarship..

Can any one tell me is it worth doing MBA in this college??

Hi any one know about national school of business ?

I got admission offer from this college with 70000 scholarship..Can any one tell me is it worth doing MBA in this college? and also i need information about the placements too? Pls any one suggest me soon b'coz i am new to this field.