National Power Training Institute, Faridabad (NPTI) 2012-2014 Admission Queries

Hi Guys :: , Plz post all your queries related to NPTI Faridabad(The Mecca of “Power”) here… NPTI (National Power Training Institute), MBA in Power Management - nptimba.in C U Soon…!!! All d best for your results… ::

Hi Guys,

Plz post all your queries related to NPTI Faridabad(The Mecca of "Power") here...

NPTI (National Power Training Institute), MBA in Power Management - nptimba.in

C U Soon...!!!
All d best for your results..

Number of seats?
FEES?
Placemnts?
Avg/Highest and Lowest salary ?
Hostel and Mess ??
Specilization??
Project work help??

So here are the Replies...
Placements r quite good,i must say.
Avg pckge has varied or rather increased with the years...6-8LPA....(more info is in brochure)
Hostel n Mess is in campus only and quite good....
Specialization means what??? FYI....u vl b conferred wid a Degree as MBA (Power)
Plz elaborate ur context regarding "Project Work" Are u asking regarding Interns or ur College Project??

hi!!!!
I HAVE 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE POWER SECTOR AND NOW I WANT TO DO POWER MBA FROM NPTI.PLEASE TELL ME WHAT PACKAGE CAN I EXPECT AFTER DOING THE MBA.........
WHAT IS THE CUT-OFF????
HIGHEST SALARY ON EXPERIENCE BASIS?????

hi!!!!
I HAVE 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE POWER SECTOR AND NOW I WANT TO DO POWER MBA FROM NPTI.PLEASE TELL ME WHAT PACKAGE CAN I EXPECT AFTER DOING THE MBA.........
WHAT IS THE CUT-OFF????

Hi ashish ,

As already mentioned , Av. package varies between 6-8 lacs . U can expect something in between that .. but finally it depends on the company you are going with .. Some comapanies give due weightage to work - ex & they offer a higher package (0.5 lac to 1 lac) more as compared to freshers.
So here are the Replies...
Placements r quite good,i must say.
Avg pckge has varied or rather increased with the years...6-8LPA....(more info is in brochure)
Hostel n Mess is in campus only and quite good....
Specialization means what??? FYI....u vl b conferred wid a Degree as MBA (Power)
Plz elaborate ur context regarding "Project Work" Are u asking regarding Interns or ur College Project??[/QUOTE

In addition to above , Number of seats are 120 ( out of which 15 are sponsored ).
hi!!!!
WHAT IS THE CUT-OFF????

Hey,..
No doubt u have a good experience ..(dis will surely give u an edge as compared to other students having different profiles.:))
U can/will get a good package from here...(it all boils to one's capabilities on the "battleground"..:))
Cut off can vary ,If u have score above 85 ,den u will have fair chances of converting it ....
ATB..!!!

Do sponsored students later are allowed to sit in campus placements??

atul121001 Says
Do sponsored students later are allowed to sit in campus placements??

No.Sponsored candidates are not allowed for campus placements .

Great work guys you started replying to all the queries.
Great Job keep it up.

wat about the cut-off....!!!

gunsngreen Says
wat about the cut-off....!!!

If you score above 85 ,then u will have a good chances of converting it in the first round.(For GEN Category)
Hi Guys,

Plz post all your queries related to NPTI Faridabad(The Mecca of "Power") here...

NPTI (National Power Training Institute), MBA in Power Management - nptimba.in

C U Soon...!!!
All d best for your results..

nice job amiable..:clap:..let all the queries get answered right here...come on buddies,fire your volleys..

can U plz confirm the eligibility criteria is 60% agrregate in all sems, but Pune University considers marks of final year only on degree certificate, so will it work if 1 has more than 60% on degree certificate & not aggregate??
also, fees is not mentioned in the prospectus..??

can U plz confirm the eligibility criteria is 60% agrregate in all sems, but Pune University considers marks of final year only on degree certificate, so will it work if 1 has more than 60% on degree certificate & not aggregate??

Hello ,
Yes the overall criteria is 60 % throughout.
At the time of your admissions , the university will calculate the overall aggregate based on your all the 8 semester marks.

Fee structure for the current batch goes like- 94.5k +12k(mess) per semester ,inclusive of all kinds of charges.

wat is d last day for submitting the form and payment????

and is it online?

tia puys........

wat is d last day for submitting the form and payment????

and is it online?

tia puys........

Atleast go through the notification ..: National Power Training Institute (NPTI) :. Last date (28th feb) & mode of payment (DD) is clearly mentioned therein..

What is the scenario for freshers or less than 1 yr work exp, as m having only 1/2 yr exp.?
Avg package for freshers?
What about the study standards and faculties?
Can a software engg. also apply or not? if yes, then whether it will have any impact on placements or not?

In NPTI during the placement session, as per the requirement of firm/company they select fresher or work experience. Here in NPTI placement track record for freshers is gud.
Average package for freshers is slightly above 6 lacs. Its completely depend on individual capability.
Study Standard is very gud. Faculties are ready to help u any time anywhere.
Since we people are from all engg background so there is nothing about software its all about your interest in power sector. In my opinion as wat i saw in previous batches dere is no impact on placement.