National Insurance Company Ltd (Assistant in Class III Cadre)- 2013 Discussions

National Insurance Company Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of 2600 Assistant in Class III Cadre. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 8 June 2013. Important Date• *Openin…

National Insurance Company Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of 2600 Assistant in Class III Cadre. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 8 June 2013.

Important Date

Opening Date for Registration: 18 May 2013

Closing Date for Registration: 8 June 2013

Date of Examination: 14 July 2013 and 21 July 2013

Details of Post

•Name of Post: Assistant in Class III Cadre

•Number of Post: 2600 vacancies

https://www.onlinesubmit.in/nicl2013/NewUsers/OnlineApplication.aspx

can you throw some light on the job profile of an assistant..

please share something on exam pattern/exam material....lookround

hey saw notification carefully 250questions 120 mins only so work hard

What are the promotion chances for an assistant??

plz share previous year question paper....

having difficulty when generating the payment chalan after submiting form. Getting a blank page when clicking the ''Generate payment chalan"
did anyone have same kind of problem ??

is anybody able to apply for this post because whenever i try to apply it seems their website is not responding? kindly reply

can anybody share some previous papers?

Plzzz share previous question paper?? is this bank clerk exam level or PO level?? plz share old question paper.wat abt GK section current affairs or traditional gk??

ye national insurance wale ajeeb log hain yaar.. inhe pta nahi chalta ki inki site ki halat itni kharab hai and people are facing diffiulty in applying for the post...😠😠😠

nicl insurance terminology pdf linked below

Hey if anybody is aware abt the previous yr cut offs of this exam pls share.

regional language mein kya-kya bharna hai.......as i m from punjab to sirf punjabi hi bharungi na ya punjabi hindi english.........????@bobby7 @abhinavniec @nikskrish @enfer
@kriss90

what was the cut off last year. pls share

"computer proficiency test is of qualifying nature" .. Does this mean that we just have to qualify in computer written test ???? please advice.....

Is it an online exam of offline exam? I am confused

Can someone tell me what's the in-hand salary for this post ?rolleyes

Very confused! Any sectional cut-offs for this one. What should be ones score to hope a selection. The in-hand pay for this one. Help me Puys!!! rolleyesrolleyes