NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS (NBE)-2020

TELEGRAM LINK : T.ME/NBE2020

TELEGRAM LINK : T.ME/NBE2020

hi guys has any of you appeared for nbe before

Where will the exam centres be given? 

atleast some metros like Hyderabad will be allotted as centres ?

any other 'interactive' places for NBE discussion? to clarify doubts regarding exam centres?

I am not able to enter my DOB.What should i do?

I clicked the registration option in the pdf. It took me to page where it asked details like name, parents name, DOB, RESERVATION DETAILS STC. After OTP verification, I dont know what to da after that. How to upload necessary documents and how to pay fee?

Esme sc and St age relaxation kitna rhega pls tell me

Hello guys my education qualification is btech can i apply to senior assistant, if I can there are 8 semesters and more than 20 subjects what I have to write in subjects/topics pannel

Fake nbe junior assistant question paper is circulating.. Its actually ssc chsl 2013 question paper.. Banking student can easily score 80-85 out of 100 as there was no negative marking in previous years paper.. Time management is tough due lengthy puzzles and long calculations based questions. Gk was very easy 22 out of 25 many biology questions (no negative marking) Source - bhaiya attempted junior assistant 2018 paper not qualified due unexpected banking level questions. Final cutoff might be ur-145 obc - 140 Previous year ur cutoff was ur-71 out of 100 junior assistant 2018.

anyone know a source to get junior assistant previous papers?

Serious Senior Assistant candidates can join my NBE Group... text me : 9555842281

How do we edit documents for NBE exam?

is it confirm that the exam will be held on 31aug 20,bcoz i am somewhere else and i have filled the delhi centre,please anybone confirm this.

Sr assistant ..bank syllabus or ssc syllabus..anyone rly plss.

Is anyone writing NBE junior assistant mocks tests? Anyone interested to share mock tests ?

Admit cards are released

Cancel kardo yaar

No transport

is there nbe exam today also?