Nanyang Business School and other Business schools in Singapore

Hi Guys, I am a management professional looking out for an MBA in Singapore in the coming year (NBS in particular). Lately had an interaction with an engineer friend in Singapore and he says the country no longer welcomes the other nationali…

Hi Guys,

I am a management professional looking out for an MBA in Singapore in the coming year (NBS in particular). Lately had an interaction with an engineer friend in Singapore and he says the country no longer welcomes the other nationalities (since is overcrowded with Tamil origin Indians) . So its hard to find a job after graduating from these good B schools in Singapore. My friend is migrating to Aussies because of the work pressure in Singa. I was kind off de-motivated hearing to all these feed what he gave me. Basically I am looking for suggestions from students studying in the same place and also who wish to travel to singapore in the coming months to help me understand the situation. it would be of great help.
Thanks.
Kixy

Hi, Im Anusha Rao from Hyderabad, India. Pursuing Engineering right now, in final year. Preparing GMAT at the moment. Im planning to join a B school for an MBA in Mass Communications. (Advertising, brand management, marketing, etc). So can you please suggest some good colleges in Singapore?

Thank you.