NABARD Grade a & Grade b selected candidates 2015

NABARD's Grade A & Grade B officers 2015,Congo!! To all.Dear colleagues,

let's collaborate and discuss together about further developments, regarding place of posting,medical certi and training schedule.

congratulation to all my future colleagues!!

Any one from Jaipur or Rajasthan?

Koi whatsapp grp banao yr add mep 9752579070

Comment ur number and name so that i could add u whatsapp grp

Guys when are we suppose to get our letters which has been mentioned in the mail itself..

Salary , perks, training, and joining can any provide some details on this?

Probably the offer letter would come in 8-10 days

Hello everyone. Congratulations on your well earned success. I got the mail yesterday regarding selection in Grade A RDBS. Looking forward to meet all of you in training.

I have just one request to make. Anyone who receives the offer letter first please post the necessary details here so that we all may prepare. Thanks in advance.

I'm from Kolkata, West Bengal. Anyone else form WB?

message your contact numbers to be a part ofNABARD (GRADE-A) 2015 watsapp grp

What'll be the total emoluments after deduction for Grade A RDBS? Any idea friends?

Hi All, 

A facebook group by name "NABARDIANS 2015 BATCH" has been created. Please join in :) 

Link is:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/457433654439334/

Hi guys I got the letter of appointment with terms and conditions..check your mail

Is there anyone left who haven't recieved the mail of offer letter? I haven't recieved it till  now, even I checked my spam /junk/thrash folders.... Nothing is there... 

Guys...anyone posted to Chennai RO?

Has everyone got their travel allowance??

Guys any intimation from nabard regarding medical examination etc @anushreegupta07 @shagun856 @abhinav45i 

Any further communication from NABARD after medical examination ?? @recitizen  @ashish2k4_dce  @mayurgk  @abhinav45i