NABARD (Grade A & Grade B aspirants) study group - In an around Thane

This group intends to facilitate the preparation process for aspirants who are serious about the exam and are looking for a study group.

This group intends to facilitate the preparation process for aspirants who are serious about the exam and are looking for a study group. 

Hey guys, how are y'all going about the preparations for the exam? I have ordered a few books related to agriculture and economy and shall be beginning my preparations in a couple of days.

Hi Guys, I wish you guys all the best for preparation of upcoming IBPS exams. I am located in Thane, Mumbai. Anyone interested in taking coaching from me for IBPS PO pls message me on my Pagalguy account. Fees is nominal. About me : SBI PO 2011 cleared, MH CET 2011 99+percentile, IBPS 2011 PO cleared. IIM graduate, Cleared RBI grade B written, worked with one of worlds top investment banks. Planning to start coaching for July-Sept. for IBPS PO to be held in Oct '17. All subjects. Limited people, min 5 - max 10. Contact asap if interested. Do tell me if you have any references.