NABARD Grade A and Grade B Recruitment 2017-18

Join the discussion on NABARD Grade A and Grade B Recruitment 2017-18; Also Get all the details about NABARD Admit Card, NABARD Career, NABARD Syllabus, NABARD Preparation, NABARD Result and Much More from our Bank PO Section

Hi all, time to gear up for upcoming exam....It would be helpful to get enrolled for some course what do u say? Which one would be better....Senior puys plz guide 

Somebody plz guide me regarding the pattern and eligibility criteria of the exam....Please!

guys is there any group for nabard materials

Hi guys,

I think its high time that we  should start discussions on how to prepare for the  exam.

Regards

https://www.nabard.org/auth/writereaddata/CareerNotices/1606172157Grade%20B%20ad%202017%20for%20Website.pdf

Please suggest where to read these subjects from

Agriculture & Rural Development 

Economic & Social Issues 

Economic & Social Issues  &

Agriculture & Rural Development  

How to prepare for these..Any books or any study material for d same

NABARD grade A released today. only 24 vacancy for ur gen. :(   Grade B released with only 4 vacancy this year.. thats very sad. gonna b very competitive and difficult this year

Pls suggest how to study agriculture and rural development?? Books?? Materials??

Hii everyone....I cant find the link to apply online for Nabard grade A..the link www.nabard.org/career is showing error....Has anyone applied?

Please provide me the link to apply for grade A and B ...Thank you

PDF milegi agriculture and economy ki.

guys, can we apply for both grade a and b?

hi friends!! i am naive to nabard exams  .....and have  some doubts  ......which is  high post grade a or grade b ?? ( i mean which is executive and which is non executive ) what would a grade a officer do and grade b do ....can one apply for both?? ... what would be the nature of job?? ....what would the grade pay?? ... how is job profile ?? postings ......how good it is for women ?? ............plz enlighten me 

Anyone have previous question papers for Asst Manager,NABARD? Please share link  

https://www.nabard.org/auth/writereaddata/WhatsNew/1304173324Material%20for%20NABNET%20and%20Website%20along%20with%20Photos.pdf

Mera graduation me BA (Hns), economics me DU se 65% marks hai, aur pg bihar ke ek University se 77% aggregate marks hai, mai nabard me A- grade- general ya economics kis se apply karu, it is my first attempt in nabard, yadi economics se apply karu to ushme overall 5 seat hai, notification me iska syllabus v nahi dia hua hai, plz guide me for syllabus & material..... Plz..... plz...

any senior here?do they conduct both Grade A n B prelims n mains in the same session/day?

hi friends which online test series should be purchased for pre ?

Hi All, while applying for grade A , they are asking me for the Armed Force Experience , is it happening with somebody else too. I have selected NO in ex-serviceman!