N. L. Dalmia Institute - 2019-2021 Global MBA Admissions Discussion Queries

Join the discussion on N. L. Dalmia Institute 's Global MBA Program Batch 2019-21 and Get all the details about the Highlights, Fees, Eligibility, Advantages from our Global MBA section. 

Five of the many advantages you get when you choose the Global MBA program from N. L. Dalmia. To learn more, attend our info-session on 9 June 2019.
Registration link:  https://nldalmia.in/landing/globalmba 

Vice Chancellor, University of Wisconsin Parkside, Deborah Ford acknowledged N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management for the international partnership with the university in the form of the popular 1+1 Global MBA program. 

The University of Wisconsin-Parkside's modern campus lets you do more and offers a variety of entertainment activities, networking opportunities and hi-tech learning centres. 

Convocation ceremony of the first batch of Global MBA students, where they were convocated with the prestigious MBA degree from University of Wisconsin-Parkside. 

Get a Global MBA Degree from the University of Wisconsin-Parkside, USA.

To know more register for the Info-session on the 9 June at N. L. Dalmia Institute Campus. 

Registeration Link:  https://nldalmia.in/landing/globalmba 

Specially designed for guest lectures, seminars, conferences and workshops, our Management
Development Centre enables students to participate in highly interactive learning sessions to build
managerial skills and master innovation. Develop an international network with our two-year one plus one Global MBA program. Apply now!  

To know more register for the Info-session on the 9 June at N. L. Dalmia Institute Campus. 

Registeration Link: https://nldalmia.in/landing/globalmba 

In addition to academics, our curriculum puts special thought into developing disciplined leaders and focused business innovators who are future ready and can take on challenges with a unique approach.
If you want to become a leader of the future, apply to our one plus one Global MBA program. 

Registeration Link: https://nldalmia.in/landing/globalmba 

NL Dalmia and UW Parkside’s 1+1 Global MBA program has been an absolute success. It takes you out of your comfort zone and you realize that there’s a lot more than meets the eye. In the course of this program, working with professionals from different cultures, you learn and obtain skills which prepare you for the global corporate world. The program has been very strategically designed to ensure the best of academic and community involvement along with experiential learning. Industrial visits, guest lectures, and various activities have helped me understand how businesses function in different countries and how I can tackle situations and solve business problems in an ever-changing global business environment. Faculties are very proactive and are constantly involved with students working and researching new and existing trends to understand how they can help make the world a better place.

Aman Tibrewal, Student of 1st Batch, Studying at University of Wisconsin - Parkside, USA.

There is a saying which that goes “In order to be the best, you have to train with the best”! Hence, I always aspired to be at one of the best universities in the world. I worked hard and scored great marks to pursue my dreams, and during this period I got an opportunity from NL Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research for being a part of the first-ever Global MBA programme, which was affiliated with the prestigious University of Wisconsin Parkside. With the guidance and support of my college professors, I participated in various international research paper conferences and presented research papers on various genres pertaining to my domain. This course has helped me explore various aspects about my own self, which enabled me in becoming the first ever Indian Radio show host with the first ever Indian music show in the history of WIPZ radio station!

Harjagjit Singh Dhanjal,  Student of 1st Batch, Studying at University of Wisconsin - Parkside, USA. 

Hello There!

I am one of the students (Female) who has been selected for GMBA Program 2019-2021, and am looking for a private accomodation with the probable students of the same program.

If anyone has any leads do let me know 

Thanks in Advance.