My idea for improving Verbal, vocabulary and writing skills.

Hello Friends :smiley: I have been told that recently at many top business schools have made essay writing as a complement or as a replacement to GD round. I was thinking of some way to increase the writing skills so i devised out a plan…

Hello Friends 😃

I have been told that recently at many top business schools have made essay writing as a complement or as a replacement to GD round. I was thinking of some way to increase the writing skills so i devised out a plan.

I am planning on starting a site where we can post our articles on recent issues of the day or week. We all can read each other's articles and point out any grammatical errors or anything mistakes like that in the post. We would also keep an option to give a rating to the writer of the article on the basis of the quality.

Hence this would help us kill two birds with one stone. It would greatly help us in improving , sentence correction , using the vocabulary words we have learnt into the articles, be updated with the latest happenings and much more.

I have some knowledge about creating websites so i would start one soon. Anyone interested in taking part and posting articles on it please post below this thread.

Contact me at shubhamgarg1993@gmail.com

I have updated: and made a new topic about this:

Or message me your email ids or your skype contacts to contact you !

Updated My Post Here ! Site is ready and Inviting Participants! Check this post below!

I have updated the post and made a new topic here! the site is ready and i am inviting you all for participation.