just got back… hopefully when i get my results i’ll post a detailed experience, but for the time being… studied GMAC books Kaplan Qbank: 1st time unused = 85% (that was with a bit of cheating, 83% without cheating) Used 2minuteGMAT…
just got back...
hopefully when i get my results i'll post a detailed experience, but for the time being...
studied GMAC books
Kaplan Qbank: 1st time unused = 85% (that was with a bit of cheating, 83% without cheating)
No Prep classes
now for the exam...
just remember that this is my own personal experience, and it's only meant to be a guideline
1. exam is doable
2. easier than Kaplan questions
3. i only did Knewtons free test and i really believe that the exam was the same and even slightly easier than Knewtons
4. q's evenly distributed, i can't say that they concentrated on a certain topic
5. the so-called experimental q's: out of the q, i think there was only 1 q that i thought to myself: what the hell.
6. Emails from 2minuteGMAT helped
7. 45% direct, just recalling - easy.... 45% require thinking, connecting - medium/difficult, 10% v. difficult - had to use a combo of logic, general knowledge, educated guess
8. without reading the concepts u don't stand a chance
9. they did put a few "tricks", where they try to lead u to the wrong answer, and it actually worked a few times, but when i would read the question
10. finally, it took me 3hrs in bed to get to sleep, so i only slept 4 hrs, but still the stress of the exam is enough to get u through and make u concentrate fully... so no need for sleeping tablets, beta blockers etc
and again, this was only my opinion on the exam
now i've entered the most difficult part of the GMAT... the long wait!!
Can u pls Share Ur matrial.Pls let me know if u r intrested